YoshiHoodie/Joeyieeee Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by YoshiHoodie, Apr 1, 2015.

1. YoshiHoodie

YoshiHoodie New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Hi, I'm Joseph Or You Can Call Me Joey

1.) My Username Right Now Is: Joeyieeee

2.) The Time Zone In Our Area Is Eastern Time zone

3.) I've Been Staff Many Times On Other Servers And Don't Abuse Power

4.) I'm On At least 2 Hours A Day

5.) I'm 13 1/2 Years Old And Take Important Task Seriously

6.) I've Been On This Server For About 1 1/2 Years (Yes I Have)

Statement.)

I've Always Wanted To Be A Staff Member On This Server, Its Been My Dream To Help Other People With Problems And Help Make Things Better. I'm Not One Of Those Greedy People That Only Want Power To Threaten Members/VIP's. There's Been More Members Joining The Server That Might Need Help Getting Used To The Way That The Server Works At. So Ill Be There To Help Them, I Might Just Be A Normal Person But I Can Make A Big Change To Help The Server. One Person Can Make A Big Change, I've Always Listened To That Statement. I've Seen Many Spammers On The Server And Advertisers Almost 24/7 If I'm There No One Will Worry Because They Can Trust Me To Be There.

EDIT: I'm sorry for using caps after every word, but some people think I cant take staff seriously. I've seen the server each day flooded with spammers and people being mean to others. Also Emma think's I role-play all the time, I don't always do that. I have helped people in the server with showing them how to use commands and also show them around. It makes me smile when I see everyone is friends with no hatred. I wanted to help this server ever since I got on here, this server has improved a lot and gotten new players that need help.

#1 YoshiHoodie, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  2. Xx69xX420Xx666xD

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +272
    Do Not Type Like This Because It Makes You Seem Uneducated. P. S. make it longer

3. YoshiHoodie

YoshiHoodie New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    sorry I like usin caps

4. emmabickerstaffe

emmabickerstaffe New Member

Ratings:
    +19
    No offence, but your alittle to dramatic for mod, you would probs ban someone if they copied your name and u also rp more than u help, also u would abuse your power :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. YoshiHoodie

YoshiHoodie New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    emma ive been staff on many servers you don't know what ive been through and I don't always roleplay all the time

6. efusion4

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,534

Other server have different expectations for staff. So I don't see how being staff on other places would increase your chances.

7. YoshiHoodie

YoshiHoodie New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    I was explaining I had experiences of being staff

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.