yes or no
i may or may not do something i regret
and ytou will not know what it is until poll is done
cant completely say ill do it if it's yes but there is a chance

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
May 23, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
this is ominous as fuck if it relates to self harm or something, dont ask other people something that will result in drastic actions. even if they are not aware of how their decision might impact you, it is still incredibly irresponsible and unfair to do this to somebody because it is very easy to still feel guilty about this, even if it's not their fault. if this post is something small than whatever so i'll take a bite. my answer is "no"

OinkerCertified

Sponsor Bundle
Apr 19, 2020
A cardboard box
Oh sorry, nah it's 100% not that. I never would self-harm, much less post about it. This was about something that actually isn't 100% necessary but I wanted to see whether yall would say yes or no to just a random question. Here's what it was about: I've always wanted that kinda haircut that's curly on the top with a shaved side but I'm too much of a wimp to do it haha. B)

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2017
Murica
answer
yes or no
i may or may not do something i regret
and ytou will not know what it is until poll is done
cant completely say ill do it if it's yes but there is a chance
Ok what?
this is ominous as fuck if it relates to self harm or something, dont ask other people something that will result in drastic actions. even if they are not aware of how their decision might impact you, it is still incredibly irresponsible and unfair to do this to somebody because it is very easy to still feel guilty about this, even if it's not their fault. if this post is something small than whatever so i'll take a bite. my answer is "no"
Ok what the fuck?
Oh sorry, nah it's 100% not that. I never would self-harm, much less post about it. This was about something that actually isn't 100% necessary but I wanted to see whether yall would say yes or no to just a random question. Here's what it was about: I've always wanted that kinda haircut that's curly on the top with a shaved side but I'm too much of a wimp to do it haha. B)
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Im confused