MCAtlas Wild PvP

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
May 23, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Yeah, saw the doctor and he said just flush the toilet, that's where he belongs.
Don't you mean your uncle Jerry? Oh, of course, you must mean your mom too. How else would you be able to take part, it was your conception. Giggles

Naaaaa, just stating facts. No shame in that.

Erm, that would be a reverse card for you. Lol
i was making fun of them not you actually.

Nov 12, 2019
South Brazil
Yeah, saw the doctor and he said just flush the toilet, that's where he belongs.
Don't you mean your uncle Jerry? Oh, of course, you must mean your mom too. How else would you be able to take part, it was your conception. Giggles

Naaaaa, just stating facts. No shame in that.

Erm, that would be a reverse card for you. Lol
pov you get wrecked by the bunny

Attachments

• 20210403_193531.jpg
    20210403_193531.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: ILagWithShaders

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Sep 24, 2020
Great Britain
because they were upset at you saying the word retard so i agreed that you were a retard for doing that. IE making fun of them for being upset at the word retard.
Ahh, okay I get you now. So when I said "that would be a reverse card for you" that would also follow on from what you said and be making fun of them for the same reason. Yeah, so all good now. Thanks for explaining it. :)

Reactions: Izer_
Aug 21, 2017
Murica
I'm sure like most of the people on mc-atlas could agree that they'd want wild pvp, or at least in some capacity. It would actually add something else to do (war) which wont be coming anytime soon clearly. Considering the town-war plugin is really dog shit I feel that having it so that players could host their OWN wars would be MUCH better. I highly doubt this will be considered due to the nature of the players on the server though this would be a big change which could honestly make the server push in the right direction. There could be a newbie protection of like idk, 2-7 days I would say so that new players aren't hunted until they do end up leaving. In my own personal opinion this would benefit the server.. Though usually from what I've seen this idea/suggestion is just sorta denied. I am only asking that I get a reason/response for why (if this is denied) it cannot be done.

Sincerely,

paleles
My mans can’t contain himself to normal towny pvp. He needs more blood and fire to fuel the dark hole that is is soul with the screams of pre pubescent kids loosing their god gear to him.

paleles, I support you 100% let’s turn everywhere into pvp, in fact, fuck it, let’s go turn the entire server into a sky block with kit pvp

KIT PVP KIT PVP KIT PVP KIT PVP

Apr 28, 2020
Canada
My mans can’t contain himself to normal towny pvp. He needs more blood and fire to fuel the dark hole that is is soul with the screams of pre pubescent kids loosing their god gear to him.

paleles, I support you 100% let’s turn everywhere into pvp, in fact, fuck it, let’s go turn the entire server into a sky block with kit pvp

KIT PVP KIT PVP KIT PVP KIT PVP
cry about it