MCAtlas Wild PvP

roberto

Sponsor Bundle
Jan 27, 2021
jersey
It's a great idea for those who like that.
I suggest areas or regions being set aside for pvp rather then make all the wilderness into pvp. They would have a border so people would know if the enter that is a pvp zone. Or they could already use the nether or end to have war zones in.
The main reason I wouldn't like to see the wilderness become pvp is because the server would then become more like a factions server and not one that encourages peoples creativity, as it does now.
silence

Tajeks

Sponsor Bundle
Feb 3, 2017
United States of America, PA
Wars in the nether / end wouldn't work because it's just not situational. It is so much easier in the overworld and it'd be nice if there was set areas for pvp or have an option if you would like to participate in wild pvp or not.

Reactions: Bunny_Rabbits
Nov 12, 2019
South Brazil
Wars in the nether / end wouldn't work because it's just not situational. It is so much easier in the overworld and it'd be nice if there was set areas for pvp or have an option if you would like to participate in wild pvp or not.
then everyone would just disable it
i think there should be kind of a passive mode to some degree, but not totally disabling it, there needs to be some risk like any game, otherwise its just survival plots

Nov 12, 2019
South Brazil
Burps in your face.
Oppsie, giggles
this cannot be real
i just can't believe it
you and your brother are the two most utterly fucking retarded people i've come across in all my years of life, and im losing my mind trying to figure out whether you're really fucking braindead homeschooled inbred retards or genius method actors meant to seem as disgustingly stupid and cringeworthy as possible
please help us all here, stop the act for one fucking minute, please confirm my beliefs that such fucking afflicted imbeciles do not, and will not ever exist. coming to terms with the fact that someone so fucking SPASTIC and RETARDED can be on this planet, living off the same air as every other person is taking its toll on my mental health.
i had to download a LIST, a fucking LIST of slurs for stupid people because i was uncapable of describing how fucking mentally invalid you come off as, and thats quite a fucking achievement.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2019
South Brazil
i am genuinely in AWE, in fucking AWE of how someone can genuinely look at a message saying "get wrecked by le epic bunny!!!" and press the send button 100% unironically. the amount of intelligence i am losing by trying to process your amount of GENUINE RETARDATION is fucking incredible
make sure youre an organ donor so when you die, they can study your brain and maybe figure out how youre SO FUCKING RETARDED

Nov 12, 2019
South Brazil
you have to be a genius troll... theres no way, absolutely no fucking way on earth someone so fucking retarded has enough consciousness to type a full message

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Sep 24, 2020
Great Britain
then everyone would just disable it
i think there should be kind of a passive mode to some degree, but not totally disabling it, there needs to be some risk like any game, otherwise its just survival plots

You missed the point though, why should we make this game into a factions server?

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Sep 24, 2020
Great Britain
this cannot be real
i just can't believe it
you and your brother are the two most utterly fucking retarded people i've come across in all my years of life, and im losing my mind trying to figure out whether you're really fucking braindead homeschooled inbred retards or genius method actors meant to seem as disgustingly stupid and cringeworthy as possible
please help us all here, stop the act for one fucking minute, please confirm my beliefs that such fucking afflicted imbeciles do not, and will not ever exist. coming to terms with the fact that someone so fucking SPASTIC and RETARDED can be on this planet, living off the same air as every other person is taking its toll on my mental health.
i had to download a LIST, a fucking LIST of slurs for stupid people because i was uncapable of describing how fucking mentally invalid you come off as, and thats quite a fucking achievement.

You started all this by telling me to be silent but I am entitled to an opinion just as much as you are.
So, as people continued with that stupidity, I responded with something I felt was deserved.
Not you or any of guys that copied you can make me have to be silent and indeed I won't be.
My brother has never even spoken to you. He has never even replied to any of your comments.
I will tho. I'm not scared of your bad language or insults. You have made judgments about us and you don't even know us.
You have even recently been punished for being nasty to people. So, that's clearly deserved.
You should take a close look at your own bad behaviour before criticizing others.
Here is what I will do for you. I will quote all your nasty comments and put them in your ban appeal, let the staff consider your bad behaviour as well as cheating and stopping everyone else having that quartz.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2019
South Brazil
You started all this by telling me to be silent but I am entitled to an opinion just as much as you are.
So, as people continued with that stupidity, I responded with something I felt was deserved.
Not you or any of guys that copied you can make me have to be silent and indeed I won't be.
My brother has never even spoken to you. He has never even replied to any of your comments.
I will tho. I'm not scared of your bad language or insults. You have made judgments about us and you don't even know us.
You have even recently been punished for being nasty to people. So, that's clearly deserved.
You should take a close look at your own bad behaviour before criticizing others.
Here is what I will do for you. I will quote all your nasty comments and put them in your ban appeal, let the staff consider your bad behaviour as well as cheating and stopping everyone else having that quartz.
silence

Jun 18, 2020
United States
silence

silence