MCAtlas Wild PvP

Apr 28, 2020
Canada
I'm sure like most of the people on mc-atlas could agree that they'd want wild pvp, or at least in some capacity. It would actually add something else to do (war) which wont be coming anytime soon clearly. Considering the town-war plugin is really dog shit I feel that having it so that players could host their OWN wars would be MUCH better. I highly doubt this will be considered due to the nature of the players on the server though this would be a big change which could honestly make the server push in the right direction. There could be a newbie protection of like idk, 2-7 days I would say so that new players aren't hunted until they do end up leaving. In my own personal opinion this would benefit the server.. Though usually from what I've seen this idea/suggestion is just sorta denied. I am only asking that I get a reason/response for why (if this is denied) it cannot be done.

Sincerely,

paleles

Jul 2, 2020
United States, Texas
Honestly fucking genius, we need some action. This server has been super boring for the past few months because conflict is non existent because even if you wanted to fight with people and wage a war you'd have to get both sides to meticulously agree to set out terms that may not even result in anything interesting. I think staff should really do this.

Reactions: onagkint
May 10, 2020
cume city
you
Honestly fucking genius, we need some action. This server has been super boring for the past few months because conflict is non existent because even if you wanted to fight with people and wage a war you'd have to get both sides to meticulously agree to set out terms that may not even result in anything interesting. I think staff should really do this.
you know how to explain why this is good

Evox74c

Sponsor MCATLAS
I'm sure like most of the people on mc-atlas could agree that they'd want wild pvp, or at least in some capacity. It would actually add something else to do (war) which wont be coming anytime soon clearly. Considering the town-war plugin is really dog shit I feel that having it so that players could host their OWN wars would be MUCH better. I highly doubt this will be considered due to the nature of the players on the server though this would be a big change which could honestly make the server push in the right direction. There could be a newbie protection of like idk, 2-7 days I would say so that new players aren't hunted until they do end up leaving. In my own personal opinion this would benefit the server.. Though usually from what I've seen this idea/suggestion is just sorta denied. I am only asking that I get a reason/response for why (if this is denied) it cannot be done.

Sincerely,

paleles
Yes daddy

Nov 12, 2019
South Brazil

Sincerely,

paleles
agreed and im shit at pvp nowadays

Reactions: Tajeks

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Sep 24, 2020
Great Britain

Sincerely,

paleles
It's a great idea for those who like that.
I suggest areas or regions being set aside for pvp rather then make all the wilderness into pvp. They would have a border so people would know if the enter that is a pvp zone. Or they could already use the nether or end to have war zones in.
The main reason I wouldn't like to see the wilderness become pvp is because the server would then become more like a factions server and not one that encourages peoples creativity, as it does now.

Nov 12, 2019
South Brazil
I suggest areas or regions being set aside for pvp rather then make all the wilderness into pvp. They would have a border so people would know if the enter that is a pvp zone. Or they could already use the nether or end to have war zones in.
The main reason I wouldn't like to see the wilderness become pvp is because the server would then become more like a factions server and not one that encourages peoples creativity, as it does now.

"silence" chain:

Nov 12, 2019
South Brazil
silence

Jul 24, 2020
silence

silence

silence

Jun 18, 2020
United States
silence