MCATLAS Why don't we add war to Mcatlas like siege war from nations and towns.

Reaction score
I that would be a good idea to make it for siege wars and pvp like melons and pumpkin but diffrent
So there are many different war ideas that float about.

my favorite is the way the Rathnir map of the Stoneworks SMPs servers does it.

It costs a lot of money to declare war, and there are many justifications with certain timers on each, also the end result can be joining the nation for a certain amount of time, annexation (if the winning town has the claimblocks for it), Monetary siezure, and deletion of the city.

the way it works is the declaring town/nation pays the money to declare war, and a period of however many days is allowed for the defending people to prepare. I think grief isn’t allowed, and it’s just PVP. Although I don’t know that’s just off memory.

also I think both parties must agree to war. It’s not one sided if I recall

Reaction score
So there are many different war ideas that float about.

my favorite is the way the Rathnir map of the Stoneworks SMPs servers does it.

It costs a lot of money to declare war, and there are many justifications with certain timers on each, also the end result can be joining the nation for a certain amount of time, annexation (if the winning town has the claimblocks for it), Monetary siezure, and deletion of the city.

the way it works is the declaring town/nation pays the money to declare war, and a period of however many days is allowed for the defending people to prepare. I think grief isn’t allowed, and it’s just PVP. Although I don’t know that’s just off memory.

also I think both parties must agree to war. It’s not one sided if I recall
nice bump noob

• F
  • Agree
Reactions: Roux007 and Izer_
Reaction score
I that would be a good idea to make it for siege wars and pvp like melons and pumpkin but diffrent
would be a good idea but it will just be the exact same as last time we had a war everyone goes in fucking no armor or wepons cause oo no im gonna lose my loot ahhhh and everyone whos good at pvp is friends

Crowblers

Sponsor MCATLAS
Reaction score
It'd be pretty poggers of you to not make it toxic
crowblers here to make this thread toxic

tt.PNG

• Eating
Reactions: OinkerCertified