Rejected Why do i get banned for skills? and why ban my brother fireaid144?

Mar 24, 2015
He could have easily removed them, there is no way to check unless you check while you think they are hacking. It has been a few days and those hacks could have been easily removed from the .minecraft files and put somewhere else.

I did check while he was hacking and he wasn't and I wanted to show Exit but he logged off before I could so -_-

Jun 9, 2015
Virginia Beach, VA
I did check while he was hacking and he wasn't and I wanted to show Exit but he logged off before I could so -_-
I was not talking you to, I was talking to @Jschott204. But also you have no proof of checking his files and proving him innocent unless you recorded it or something. I suggest if you ever do check someone for hacks you record so you have proof they do not hack.

Apr 9, 2015
so long ruinscraft, ive been on this server for 2-3 years ever since the first map ,and this was my favorite server. I hope you guys really become a huge server because your server is one of a kind. No other server is like yours. This was my favorite server i literally played on this server every single weekend. The staff is really amazing and each of them worked really hard to get this server to be fantastic. Thank you for hearing out my ban appeal and being fair and kind. Peace out!

Last edited:
Reactions: Trippayy