Rejected Why do i get banned for skills? and why ban my brother fireaid144?

Apr 9, 2015
All i do is pvp i dont have any kill aura i dont have and reach i dont have any aimbot yet how do you ban me? Hackers are so obvious to spot and yet you ban me for strafing TheKillinghoboz or whatever his name is. Also i screen shared with eXitg3mer and HE SAW I HAD NO HACKS, so dont deny it. Also FIREAID144 IS NOT MY ALT BUT IT IS MY BROTHERS ACCOUNT, I SWEAR TO GOD. Also even if you think i "deleted my hacks" CaptainHA skyped me right after i got banned (and i didnt log out) and he checked my screen for any hacks. And i want to see the proof of me "hacking"

Jul 6, 2015
Oh yea and you guys changed the ban time amount too ,from 4 weeks to FOREVER.
The ban time is 4 weeks to 7 weeks, past the 3rd, 5th, or 6th ban with kill aura, it is a perm ban. I am glad you made a ban appeal but you need a bit of evidence why you are going to appeal from this ban. And past the 3rd ban, I would be recording all the time to make sure if I did get banned, I would have proof.. Isn't it a wake up call if both of you get banned 3 times in a row, but yet have no proof?

Jun 9, 2015
Virginia Beach, VA
All i do is pvp i dont have any kill aura i dont have and reach i dont have any aimbot yet how do you ban me? Hackers are so obvious to spot and yet you ban me for strafing TheKillinghoboz or whatever his name is. Also i screen shared with eXitg3mer and HE SAW I HAD NO HACKS, so dont deny it. Also FIREAID144 IS NOT MY ALT BUT IT IS MY BROTHERS ACCOUNT, I SWEAR TO GOD. Also even if you think i "deleted my hacks" CaptainHA skyped me right after i got banned (and i didnt log out) and he checked my screen for any hacks. And i want to see the proof of me "hacking"
You were clearly hacking on kitpvp, and the other people on the server also were complaining. Also, your brother was banned because it could have been you ban evading. You have the same ip therefore they banned that account also.

CaptainOfTheSeas

Sponsor Bundle
May 15, 2015
Deception Island
You were clearly hacking on kitpvp, and the other people on the server also were complaining. Also, your brother was banned because it could have been you ban evading. You have the same ip therefore they banned that account also.
I do remember on kitpvp somebody was saying
"Ok, we got a hacker" or something like dat
So.,.....but you did hack 3 times

Mar 29, 2015
Norway
Well, when you were pvping, a lot of the people you was fighting msged me and complained about hacks, so I watched you for a bit and it really looked like reach. Plus you screen shared with me many days after you got banned, so you might have deleted the hacked client. Also when we screen shared, You didn't even go to your clients.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 24, 2015
Well, when you were pvping, alot of the people you was fighting msged me and complained about hacks. and when i came and saw it really looked like reach. And you screen shared with me many days after u got banned, so u might have deleted the hack client. And when we screen shared, You didnt even go to your clients.

Really exit we asked you what else you wanted to see WHILE he was screen sharing. It is just getting more complicated by the moment. You all know I get called a hacker daily on ruinscraft. So I'm gonna 1v1 fireaid133 on a different server with him recording. I will try my best but he may be better than me at sword but not bows . If you guys don't think that is enough proof that he is good well whatever…

Mar 29, 2015
Norway
I know alot of people just call others hackers just because they die by them, but I dont ban before I think someone is hacking. And Im pretty sure he had reach when I was watching him.

Jul 12, 2015
if he skypes me i can find out ill tell him to show me were his hacks would be even if he had any and i can check his mc launcher so dude if u wanna be proved innocent i can help gimme your skype some how like pm

Jun 9, 2015
Virginia Beach, VA
if he skypes me i can find out ill tell him to show me were his hacks would be even if he had any and i can check his mc launcher so dude if u wanna be proved innocent i can help gimme your skype some how like pm
He could have easily removed them, there is no way to check unless you check while you think they are hacking. It has been a few days and those hacks could have been easily removed from the .minecraft files and put somewhere else.

Jul 12, 2015
He could have easily removed them, there is no way to check unless you check while you think they are hacking. It has been a few days and those hacks could have been easily removed from the .minecraft files and put somewhere else.
You also forget tho i usta have optifine if u look at the launcher and wanna pick like 1.7.8 or something if u look in that it would say 1.8 optifine AND IT WOULDNT BE REMOVED FROM THE LAUNCHER dangit sorry caps