Rejected whitetiger131 Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by whitetiger131, May 14, 2020.

1. whitetiger131

Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +463
    • Like Like x 6
  2. hallucinationman

Ratings:
    +42
    I like the application, very well written! they are pretty strict about the time rule so idk about that but i think you would be a good edition.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tombonie

Tombonie New Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Definitely one of the best put together staff apps I've seen, you are good at what you do for the server and I hope they add you as staff.

4. xDeadPine

xDeadPine New Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Thanks for planning to help out with Garoua !! Your application is really good and I hope you make it in !!!

5. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,259
    If someone can copy paste it (or dm it to me idc), thatd be epic cause my tablet is too old for docs to run lol

nvm I saw it. Its good, my only concern is playtime. I think the minimum amount of time you have to play is 6 months, so I would recommend waiting some time. In any case, your application is well written. Good luck! (if this goes under review then I would be surprised, because this is the 4th or 5th application under review this week [I hope you do get it :P])

#5 ILagWithShaders, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
  6. CaramelZombie

CaramelZombie New Member

Ratings:
    +9
    very good job, hope you get helper

7. CorporalElite

CorporalElite New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Amazing application with strong points, articulate vocabulary and overall very professional atmosphere. From playing with you and buying from you a lot you seem like a very nice player and I would love to see you on the staff team enforcing the rules justly and with passion. Good luck!

- CorporalElite

8. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +160
    Finally, a great application. In all my years I haven't seen a application so well thought out and written such as this one, your experience in real life with debate is nothing to scoff at either. Honestly, your application has no glaring flaws. I really do hope you get in. I normally would make a separate paragraph for any problems I have, but I don't have any. Good luck!

9. whitetiger131

Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +463
    Thanks, it really means a lot to hear that. I really love the friends on this server so I tried really hard this application to make it the best I could, and its amazing to hear those kind words.

• Like Like x 1
  10. whitetiger131

Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +463
    Thank You! Your kind words mean a lot, I tried to put out the best application possible. Here's to more good times on the server! :D

11. Ninjacreeper14

Ninjacreeper14 New Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Fantastic application! I love how you are bringing specific ideas that you wish to implement in the future. It shows how dedicated you are to making this server a better place for everyone. Thank you for everything you have done thus far. Hope you get in!

12. parrot_bartender

parrot_bartender Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +737
    Wow, this is a really good application! It is very detailed, and it tells a lot about your character. I wouldn't be surprised if you were chosen to be a staff member, because you'd be a good addition to the team. The only problem, of course, is the playtime, as ILag said. But you seem like a really friendly and kind player who is willing to help other players out. Good luck! :D

13. PontusLH

PontusLH Member

Ratings:
    +25
    I see that you've put alot of time into this app and written a lot of good things. A lot of good things that i didn't read, coz i got lazy after the first half of the text.
    But I'm sure it's great.
    Too bad you're not in Europe, it would be great if we could have more staff that could come on when the Europeans are on. And idk if your 2 months of playtime on this server will be enough for the staff to accept your application...
    Either than that, i think you would make a great helper, mod, admins, whatever
    Good luck and stay sausage!

14. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +928
    There's no doubt that you are an active and supportive player! Even though we've only met around one or two times, you haven't failed to get your name around. I've heard about you many more times than I've met you, and you're always there when I press tab. You've helped in a way that's different from reporting people, you actually went out and tried (and succeeded so far) to bring everyone back together! I feel that by you being on the staff team, you could give the staff their golden name back. I'm not saying that they aren't good, but a lot of players are toxic to them specifically, and with you on the team you could really improve their relationships with oblivious and hurtful players. Because of your age, you seem very mature, and despite only playing for less than the "minimum requirement", you have proven yourself knowledgeable and up to the job in many ways. Your ideas, although they may not be new, are made with your own twist and are well thought out. It looks like you put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into making your application the best it can be. It's for these reasons I believe you should be accepted. The only negative thing I have to say about you is that you have two warns from at the end of April, and hey, that isn't bad at all! They are for the most minor of offences (bypass, language), but I don't think these matter at all. You have proven to the community that you want to improve Ruinscraft in any way you can. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you'll be accepted!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. mijo6000

mijo6000 New Member

Ratings:
    +38
    ive noticed u around and would think u would make a terrible staff member, aint not cutting corners wait till u play 6 months and try then we can talk. if staff accepts this app even though it has 2 months of experience it would be offence to everyone that was rejected for this same reason

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +70
    Even though I agree with you on most of your staff app, honestly you shouldn't be staff. An ideal staff member doesn't spam someone xrayer on dms, or ping spam them. Ik most of the responses are positive, but you are an extremely biased player with an unprofessional attitude. Please consider this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,259
    You can just say you don't like him. If he applies for staff, you don't have to point a finger and be like "he did this!" or "he did that!". Chances are that most of us have done the things mentioned, so this is quite a dumb argument. Mijo, I feel you are correct on the time part. Not necessarily on the "it would be an offence to everyone that was rejected for this same reason" part, but that the time is short. Hafixion, you dislike most players, so saying that they would be bad because you don't like them is very biased. All in all, nobody knows the outcome of this, so leaving whitetiger alone is probably the best choice for everyone

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. whitetiger131

Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +463
    I understand the time concern, that's a very valid point. However, I was wondering why you think so poorly of my character? I've been extremely open on the server and I am confused as to what interactions you're referring to when you make the argument I'd be a terrible staff member?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +160
    He doesn't seem to be arguing against your character, just your time. Low experience generally means being a lesser staff, don't take it personal.

20. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,259
    He was talking about Hafixion

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.