MCAtlas What the hell happened

Aug 21, 2017
Murica
So I’ve been gone since last Friday. Literally a few days. Why does moust have a shitty German empire copy, why is the Balkan Union called Slavia? How has the Spanish Empire become dominant with so many citizens, What is Sumeria, and....

why in the world is most of Europe nation less now?

Attachments

• C7EA87FE-B23B-453B-8094-2A0B568F6BEB.png
    C7EA87FE-B23B-453B-8094-2A0B568F6BEB.png
    1 MB · Views: 5

Crowblers

Sponsor MCATLAS
Nov 10, 2019
Illinois
So I’ve been gone since last Friday. Literally a few days. Why does moust have a shitty German empire copy, why is the Balkan Union called Slavia? How has the Spanish Empire become dominant with so many citizens, What is Sumeria, and....

how the fuck is mousts german empire a copy? moust ran the first largest german empire on the server over a year ago

Reactions: SpacePoseidon
Nov 12, 2019
South Brazil

>it's real

Attachments

• 2019-12-17_19.08.45.png
    2019-12-17_19.08.45.png
    305 KB · Views: 6
  • waefweafds.png
    waefweafds.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Aug 21, 2017
Murica
how the fuck is mousts german empire a copy? moust ran the first largest german empire on the server over a year ago
I actually didn’t know that. I wasn’t paying attention to Europe up until late 2020. I didn’t know moust lead Germany then. Just so many German copies, I can’t remember shit.
He has a mild form of autism please bear with him.
Indeed I do. I cannot compete with SpacePosideon, the great lord of forums. Lol!
>it's real
Yeah I visited some of the German cities that were built. I got to see the massive German reich style buildings. No disrespect dude, your shit looks outstanding. Too bad I’m a bit tired of German stuff after crowblers ran shit into the ground. I’m still just chilling in Romania just minding my own business. Cheers to your thousand year reich moust! 🥂🥂🥂