Way2FRESH4u Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SypxnYT, Nov 24, 2019.

1. SypxnYT

SypxnYT New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    Way2FRESH4u

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I am 14 and I am in the British Timezone(GMT)

3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
    I am not 100% sure but I have been playing since 2015 I'm pretty sure I can't remember 100% because it been a while(I did take a break for a few months because I had real-life problems I had to deal with.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I am currently in an AtlasMC town right now and I've never played so 2 people have been helping me learn but if someone needs help in chat and I know what to do I will message back and tell the player what they are looking for, I also used to help when people got griefed I used to go and investigate the plot to see if I can figure out what damage was done/what person did it. I've also helped people with small stuff like how to go to global chat/town chat/plot chat and stuff like that, I could always help more people when they need it and to be honest I don't need Helper to help people but when I have helper people will come directly to me for help instead of typing it in global chat, I've been switching from creative and AtlasMC helping people on the way aswell. EDIT: I am no longer in that town I have made my own and I have started to play on creative more aswell.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    I could improve the server with its community and make sure no toxic people come in and ruin their experience in the server I have a lot of ideas which I will list.
    IDEAS:
    1.Have like different Festive events in the lobby where you can find presents and get cosmetics (look at IDEA 5)
    2. Have /wild in MCATLAS.
    3. Have a command so Players can check their playtime.
    4. Have a leaderboard showing stuff like Current Rank, Playtime, Server name and stuff like that.
    5. Add a cosmetic system in the form of like the players head or a compass.
    6.An Upgrade on the discord server.
    7.More game modes like factions or normal survival
    8. Add a /ah in AtlasMC
    9. Add a crates area in AtlasMC
    10. Add shop chests in AtlasMC
    Also instead of doing /warn, /ban, /kick, /mute I would try and resolve the issue myself peacefully and if they turn aggressive then I will warn mute or whatever but for the most part I will try and resolve the issue peacefully by doing stuff like getting their early making sure people don't turn a civil conversation into an aggressive one, I know anyone could stop an argument and I will agree to it but I think I have the smallest chance of getting this job
    EDIT:I will do everything in my power to make sky block and creative infinite active again.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    I do, but only on small servers hosted by my friends or me, I am also currently making my server.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I am active all the time and can get on nearly every day: Monday-Friday(9 AM-3.10 PM) is when my school day starts and ends, I can get on discord most of the time at school aka breaks or lunches but I can get on for at least an hour every day, days like Saturday and Sunday I can get on longer during the night because I can stay up later I am also great at moderating and trying all the time to make a better environment for the players, I will take up all my time to make a better environment for players that are new or have been here for a long time,

Thank for taking the time to review my application
    -Chris

#1 SypxnYT, Nov 24, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. IIIBorealiaIII

IIIBorealiaIII New Member

Ratings:
    +21
    This is certainly an interesting application, but one with many flaws. The grammar and formatting is atrocious in some spots, 4, 5 and 7 could use some more work, you could go a little more in depth on 6, and your Atlas experience is a bit short, although atlas has only been a thing for a couple of months. On the pros side however, your intentions seem in the right place, and your experience on the server could be a great help. I hope you can get onto the staff team, however a second application may be needed. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. SypxnYT

SypxnYT New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks for the feedback :)

4. PVP_Builder

PVP_Builder Member

Ratings:
    +102
    I would recommend fixing the grammar and adding more detail to 4, 5, and 7. On number 5 it would be helpful to have a few sentences explaining each idea. I also recommend structuring certain parts a bit better. Overall, you seem like you genuinely want to do good for the server and that's something the staff look for in applications. You have some original ideas as well and that's a huge plus. I personally don't think this application will be accepted, but that's okay! You can take this advice and make another staff application that's better than this one, and if that one gets rejected you can take the reviews from that one and make a new one. Just don't make an obsessive amount! Your application has more potential than a lot of newer ones so I believe that you could possibly get staff in the future, just not from this application. Good luck!

5. SypxnYT

SypxnYT New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello, thank you for the feedback hopefully I will be accepted on this application but we will see :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. SypxnYT

SypxnYT New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I have used your advice and I ran my application threw Grammarly :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. robmilkshake

robmilkshake New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Well well well, seems like a great application for being on staff! Good luck in the future! Glad you've listened to others.

8. PVP_Builder

PVP_Builder Member

Ratings:
    +102
    Awesome changes, dude! Your changes of getting accepted just went up imo.

#8 PVP_Builder, Nov 29, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  9. SypxnYT

SypxnYT New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks, my guy.

10. SypxnYT

SypxnYT New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Thank you so much!

11. SpektrSoyuz

Helper

Ratings:
    +21
    Nice application. Good luck!

12. SypxnYT

SypxnYT New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Thank you, my guy congrats on ACCEPTED btw :)

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.