Rejected vqrdi's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by vqrdi, Mar 24, 2020.

1. vqrdi

vqrdi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Username: vqrdi
    Timezone: GMT-4

I've been active in Ruinscraft since 2016. I help people on this server with many things such as world edit, commands (Ex. /p v, /heads, etc), and any questions that anyone has in MCATLAS or Creative I'm more than happy to answer! I would contribute to improving Ruinscraft by reducing negativity in the chat, players violating rules, and continuing to help others if they need it. I do not have experience as being staff on other Minecraft servers because Ruinscraft is usually the only server I join. I should be staff on Ruinscraft because I'm very active on Creative and MCATLAS, I've been on Ruinscraft since 2016, therefore I know my way around the server, and I'm happy to make my time dedicated to other people on the server who need help with things!

2. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +138
    Hey vqrdi! We appreciate you wanting to be on the team, but we have decided to reject this application. Please follow the format here. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.