Rejected Vena_Cava_'s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Vena_Cava_, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Vena_Cava_

Vena_Cava_ Member

Ratings:
    +7
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    Vena_Cava_

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I am 17 Years old since January and I am in GMT+0 and BST (BST in the Summer, GMT for the rest of the Year).

3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
    I cannot remember exactly when I joined, but I believe I joined in 2015/2016.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I have helped new players with commands when they ask, this is on both Plots and MCAtlas. I have also explained some mechanics to new players, such as how Jail works on MCAtlas.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    General

/marry (PlayerName) - Will send a Marriage request to the PlayerName. Married players could share plots and an Ender Chest. They could also merge their plots if at least one of them is VIP8.
    MCAtlas Married Players could have a Private Bank that they can both deposit and withdraw from using /m deposit/withdraw.

/donate - A command that shows the Player the link to the Donation page of the Ruinscraft Website.

Creative Only
    /claims - Allows a Player to see how many claims he/she has left to claim.

/plots total and /p total - Allows a Player to see how many plots he/she has in total.

/plots CoOwner (PlayerName) and /p CoOwner (PlayerName) - Gives the Playername a Co-Owner of the Plot status. This allows them to add, remove or deny people, change the Time, Weather or Biome of the plot for all players. Co-Owners can't add or remove new Co-Owners/Trusted. They also cannot clear or delete the plot.

MCAtlas Only
    /levelstore [EXP Amount] - Allows a player to store their EXP inside of a Glass Bottle, not the amount of a vanilla exp bottle, it will have the EXP Amount they state but only if they have enough EXP to fill that much. This would be useful for temporarily storing EXP, or selling EXP Levels.

/workbench - Just like /workbench from Creative Mode.

/back - it teleports you to the last place you teleported from, like in Creative.

/deathmessages on/off - Allows the player to turn Death Messages On or Off.

/passive on/off - Disables all Damage for the Player. Any actions by the player will not injure another player or Mob. This command will have a cooldown of some kind, in my opinion, it would be around 5-10 minutes.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

I have owned my own private server in the past, and have been a Configurator for another small server. Both of these servers no longer exist due to lack of funds. I was able to edit Plugins and configure the world for the servers, which could be a useful skill when being a Staff Member.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

I am well known in the Ruinscraft Community, as I was recognised as "Most talkative" in 2018.
    upload_2020-3-5_20-12-23.png - My Award in the 2018 Yearbook Contest
    I am also respectful of the rules, as I am quick to report any rule-breakers. That and I have also stayed warn/mute/ban free since 2018.
    I am quite familiar with how Minecraft works, as I am making a resource pack, that requires knowledge of code, as to edit the model files. I have also made several mods, which include ores, trees, mobs and Dimensions.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Doggi

Doggi Member

Ratings:
    +20
    Good luck!

3. Lil_Brony07

Lil_Brony07 New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    From what I've seen on discord and in-game you fully deserve this!

4. qcewest

qcewest New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    lmao why would u apply for staff right after u were reported, also going to say that you always follow the rules lol

5. Vena_Cava_

Vena_Cava_ Member

Ratings:
    +7
    when? and what for?

6. qcewest

qcewest New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    @Phontuslh I think that’s his name, reported u 2 times lol

7. Vena_Cava_

Vena_Cava_ Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Faking being staff isn't against the rules, and I didn't grief, that was Lucas. I actually fixed the wall and dug a bit through the Obsidian.

8. a_cool_pole

a_cool_pole Member

Ratings:
    +56
    well your application looks aesthetically good, but ist missing the core of Detail and eloquence. I really can give you some examples like number 4 where you just wrote that you helped/explained People with some stuff, but you forgot to explain how you helped them and what you done.
    Also i really recommend making the application better gramatically structured and making it more readable.

At the end i really wish you luck! :)

#8 a_cool_pole, Mar 6, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Vena_Cava_

Vena_Cava_ Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I... told them the commands...

10. a_cool_pole

a_cool_pole Member

Ratings:
    +56
    well you told them the commands vena_cava_ but you well... you explained it very undetailed.

I'm just helping you with your application i really just give you recommendations as to what you can improve.

11. luca

luca New Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  12. luca

luca New Member

Ratings:
    +12
    it was very good

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. a_cool_pole

a_cool_pole Member

Ratings:
    +56
    Oh it's a pity that you have been rejected. Please don't get sad about it you can try again in 2 weeks :). Think about the positive that you will experience in the future!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +138
    Hey Vena! We have decided to reject this application. We feel as though you could improve on your in game behavior as well as add a bit more detail. Thank you for applying! You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.