Rejected V0RT3XT'S STAFF APPLICATION

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by V0RT3XT, Jan 19, 2020.

1. V0RT3XT

V0RT3XT New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Your in-game name:
    My IGN is V0RT3XT

What country do you live in?
    I live in US.

What languages do you speak?

English, Portuguese, /understands Spanish, and a little Italian.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    I have a screen recorder, and yes, I can capture and upload a screenshot and video

Why do you think you should become a staff?
    I am not going to overload my application with fifteen paragraphs about my "character traits," however I do possess many characteristics that would make me a good candidate. I am responsible. In school, I have never missed the due date of a single assignment, and I am optimistic that I will be able to juggle both my real-life and my Minecraft duties. I am quite friendly, and adept at communicating with others. I enjoy debates and friendly arguments, however I maintain that I will never go out of my way to offend anyone else. You will find me quite easy to talk to. I am a fan of professionalism, and I will make sure that I treat everyone with the same respect and dignity, regardless of their remarks or personal attacks targeted at myself.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    Every day when I don't have school for about 2 to 4 hours, most likely I'll be always active on Saturday and Sunday for about 2 to 5. That should not be an issue.

How long have you been playing Ruinscraft?
    Not too long ago actually, I've been playing on my friends account because I stayed at his house for 3 days and since then I loved playing on this server.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
    Not in server, I've only been banned because i was lagging on Hypixel so they thought i flying and later for about 4 minutes i got banned.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

No but, I am a person who learns fast and never stops until that thing (commands) is in my head. Most servers have different commands so it would be great if i had a list of commands so that I could learn them. (I only staffed my friends server but it is very small about 50 players max and we got 27 this year, never got higher than that but i don't play in my friends server anymore. I only kick/ban/ and helped players.

2. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +67
    Hey. We reviewed your application and noticed that it didn’t fit the format at all. Another thing, it’d almost a direct copy/paste from another persons application for a different server. https://www.minetime.com/threads/staff-application.38881/ . I suggest you not plagiarize your application in the future. I also suggest you play a lot longer than like 3 days. Please use these links to help your process in the future. https://ruinscraft.com/threads/guide-required-how-to-submit-your-staff-application.3/

https://ruinscraft.com/threads/guide-applying-for-staff.22681/

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.