Rejected Unban/unmute

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by vampZmainANSIA, May 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vampZmainANSIA

vampZmainANSIA New Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Time to come clean

You guys were right. I don’t actually own ether of the minecraft accounts.

Well done Hafixion you defended mijo well and he is innocent. I just don’t like his scams, how he threatens people and most of all his connection to a terrorist group threatening all of mcatlass.

I got my hands on the account with a session stealing tool, it’s a short limited time access, but as could be seen is enough. I was after mijo’s account to take the blame or dogbat’s only coz he is afk for long times but session raiding proved to difficult getting into mcatlas connections, so I went with the one I could. I did the same you guys did and looked up ansia on namemc and found it seemed connected to another account, so nice wifey story.

My purpose simply was to give Shaders a well-deserved slap for snitching on as many people as possible. Shaders as staff, unbarable. Tick. That was what the exploit was about. Yeah, maybe that should be fixed. Until then all nations beware as I never attacked the other nations or towns that got deleted.

Get mijo the blame, he deserves it just so much for how he treats everyone. Failed, never mined but I may try again if he continues to treat people badly or continues this tranny terror thing.

Drag dogbat into the mix, he needs a slap for his childish chat crap. Failed, couldn’t get him on here, but he is just annoying. So, just behave is my message for him.

Give Windows_virus / Linux_virus a slap. Tick. I showed what a nasty person he really is. I knew he couldn’t resist getting on in here. He thinks what he did was minor, not so for the people on the receiving end of it.

Show how bad the appeal process is. You post your appeal and everyone has a chance to have a pop at you and turn your appeal into a joke. Tick, it wasn’t hard, As soon as they did, I researched them up from players and the discorsd chats, then had a go back at them. In particular Hafixion and Boo_Mac who were never targets.

One thing has come out though that I didn’t expect, vampZmainANSIA was proved completly innocent so does actually deserve the unmute and unban. Amazing!

I hope that one day the server might be a safer better place for people to be
    Bye

• Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Onder1488

Onder1488 New Member

Ratings:
    +17
  3. Boo_Mac

Boo_Mac Member

Ratings:
    +62
    who are you tho bruh

• Like Like x 1
  4. mijo6000

mijo6000 New Member

Ratings:
    +28
    May I ask what wrongs have I done to u?

5. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +96
    you tried.
    you really did try.
    and you failed.
    you really failed.

your appeal is a joke. this plan of yours to protect mcatlas from a select group of people you don’t like didn’t work.

maybe you should have contacted a certain group?
    but you didn’t, and you failed.
    good luck trying to patch this mess without us, bridges you could have built were burned before you even got the opportunity to build them in the first place.

6. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +46
    The Appeal process has nothing to do with the players, they voice their opinion and add their claims which are considered by the admins if they have sufficient evidence. I do respect you for coming clean though, its not something you would expect from a person. Mijo is a terrible person and he knows it, there's a lot of griefs and thefts he's admitted to in private. If your aim is to make the server better, you can start by not using stolen accounts on the server. A completely innocent player got banned because of you. And there does seem to be a suspicious link to some Atlantic towns from one of the accounts (vampZmanBECKYY). Seeing your knowledge, you're clearly a player on the server. I advise you to stop alting and stealing accounts.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Victim

Victim New Member

Ratings:
    +41
    They already perm muted windows virus and banned him from the discord

Twould appear he has nothing better to do then talk on minecraft forum website on server he has been ostracized from

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +46
    And as a last request, please stop disagree-bombing all of our messages.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Captain_Wheatley

Captain_Wheatley New Member

Ratings:
    +23
  10. Demadunk

Demadunk New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Literally who?

11. windows_virus

Retired Staff Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +577
    I can't control if people get offended. It is ultimately their fault for getting offended lol. Anyway, you're right I couldn't resist because MCAtlas doesn't have war and the only way to stay mildly interested would be to cause a little bit of destructive fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ILagWithShaders

ILagWithShaders Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +228
    So, just to clarify, you planned all of this out just to annoy me? If that is so, gg, you did annoy me. However, calling me a snitch goes against the rules of harassment, so you brought it upon yourself to be reported (if thats what youre using as the base of "snitch"). This just goes to show that literally doing the right thing causes harm towards the person who did the correct thing, and only that person. Im about to sound really dumb and get a lot of hate for saying this next piece, but I only report rule breakers. With that said (this is where what I just said comes in), it is as simple as follow the rules. Being called a snitch/snowflake/mini-mod can really dehumanize someone, make them feel as if they are worthless and not helpful in any way at all. I wouldnt say I have been dehumanized to this point, but I have definitely felt that I am being hated on for a bad reason (reporting people). I really dont want to get involved in any more of this, because I just know how it will turn out.
    Ill leave you off with this: The ban is deserved, and I hope that anyone who calls me the names I said above will stop and reconsider their opinion on me. I thank you if you comply, but only time will tell if my desire comes true

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +46
    Everyone already knew it was an alt

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +96
    snitch

15. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +46
    With all due respect, I understand your intent. But understand that sometimes its better to let things slide, it might cause more harm than good if your report it.

16. ILagWithShaders

Ratings:
    +228
    I learned this the hard way, Im leaning back from the discord rn. The discord is another world compared to the server and forums (however, the forums has recently started to look as if it was merging with the discord [if that makes any sense])

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. windows_virus

Retired Staff Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +577
    That's because they banned me.

18. ILagWithShaders

Ratings:
    +228
    naw not at all. Im not gonna state names, but there are like 1 or 2 people just being annoying

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. ILagWithShaders

Ratings:
    +228
    Update: I have been dehumanized to the point of no return

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ Member

Ratings:
    +158
    Boom. Headshot. Snipin’s a good job mate. It’s challenging work out of doors... I’ll guarantee you’ll never go hungry, cuz at the end of the day as long as there’s two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead. Dad? Dad I’m- ... y- ... not a crazed gunman, Dad, I’m an assassin! W- ... Well the difference being one is a job and the other’s mental sickness! I’ll be honest with you— my parents.. do not care for it. I think his mate saw me... Yes, Yes he did!! Feelings? Look, mate, you know who has a lot of feelings? Blokes what bludgeon their wife to death with a gold trophy. Professionals have standards: be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad, dad.... put—.. put mum on the phone!Boom. Headshot. Snipin’s a good job mate. It’s challenging work out of doors... I’ll guarantee you’ll never go hungry, cuz at the end of the day as long as there’s two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead. Dad? Dad I’m- ... y- ... not a crazed gunman, Dad, I’m an assassin! W- ... Well the difference being one is a job and the other’s mental sickness! I’ll be honest with you— my parents.. do not care for it. I think his mate saw me... Yes, Yes he did!! Feelings? Look, mate, you know who has a lot of feelings? Blokes what bludgeon their wife to death with a gold trophy. Professionals have standards: be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad, dad.... put—.. put mum on the phone!Boom. Headshot. Snipin’s a good job mate. It’s challenging work out of doors... I’ll guarantee you’ll never go hungry, cuz at the end of the day as long as there’s two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead. Dad? Dad I’m- ... y- ... not a crazed gunman, Dad, I’m an assassin! W- ... Well the difference being one is a job and the other’s mental sickness! I’ll be honest with you— my parents.. do not care for it. I think his mate saw me... Yes, Yes he did!! Feelings? Look, mate, you know who has a lot of feelings? Blokes what bludgeon their wife to death with a gold trophy. Professionals have standards: be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad, dad.... put—.. put mum on the phone!

#20 Zoppy_, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.