Triqdyas' Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by triqdya, Oct 26, 2019.

1. triqdya

triqdya New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    1) What is your Minecraft username?

-My Minecraft username is Triqdya, some previous usernames include Freakyman5441 and Stevekoala

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?

-My age is 15 years old and my time zone is EDT.

3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?

-I've been playing on the Ruinscraft server for around a year now I'd like to think.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?

-I've helped numerous players on the server over my time of playing. I can remember multiple circumstances where people would ask how to do a certain command and I would answer my best to fit their needs. Usually, when someone asks a question in the chat I am ready to answer all questions to the best of my ability and if I am unable to answer the question I will redirect them to a more reliable source, such as The Ruinscraft Forums or an admin on the server.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

-I believe I could improve the server in numerous ways. As I mentioned before I love to help the community by answering their questions. I could also help people with their builds or just be a friend to some people who need someone to be there for them at that moment. I would also help the server by warning/muting/banning players who are in violation of the rules of the server.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

-A while ago I used to be an admin of a small server called NordCraft run by a small streamer called Nordium. I applied for staff around two weeks ago and got rejected; so now I am making this application after learning a great deal of new information from informative and very helpful staff/players in the community.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

-I know for a fact that Ruinscraft would be a better place with me as staff because I would do the necessary things to make the community a better place without overusing my newfound commands. I feel as though I am lenient about rule-breaking but if someone is constantly in violation of the Ruinscraft rules then I will do what I feel is necessary to punish said-player breaking the rules. The Ruinscraft server would benefit greatly from having me a staff member of the server and as a staff member, I will do my absolute best to change the server for the better and make the community a safe and friendly environment for all ages.

2. PVP_Builder

PVP_Builder Member

Ratings:
    +95
    Hey! You seem like a dedicated, helpful, and kind player. I do feel it's necessary to point out some issues with this application. Mostly I'd recommend adding more detail to questions 4, 5, and 7. On number 5 specifically I would recommend adding more unique ways you would help the server and maybe adding some things that you would add to the server. This is definitely a step up from your last application. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. robmilkshake

robmilkshake New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Hey Triqdya, This seems like a great application, and you seem really motivated into getting staff, but I feel like there's something missing. You might wanna provide more detail for questions 4, 5, and 7. These are most important for your application. Best of luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. triqdya

triqdya New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Thank you so much! I would take this into note for next time!

• Like Like x 1
  5. triqdya

triqdya New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Thank you rob! you're very kind and i thank you for your feedback!

6. Alytra_Unbounded

Alytra_Unbounded New Member

Ratings:
    +21
    Yes! This is so much better! As others said, you need more examples for numbers 4,5, and 7 - look at other applications that got accepted ( or are under review, those are good too!). I think number five should include new features as well as your personal contribution/effort. Best of luck to you!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Airsoftlyfe

Airsoftlyfe New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    I agree!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.