Rejected TraitorLord's Staff Application

Feb 25, 2021
1) What is your Minecraft username?

As of the first of March 2021, my username is TraitorLord

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?

I am 13 years old and my timezone is GMT+3

3) How long have you played on our servers?

I have been actively playing on mcatlas for about 3 months now, and have started playing on ruinscraft before August 2015.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?

I have helped numerous people on mcatlas start playing by giving them common resources for free, and explaining how that towny works, And I also helped supply residents of towns in Spain with gold, and iron

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

I would start off by maybe trying to streamline how players are introduced in mcatlas. For example, maybe giving players a short tutorial about the towny works in chat, or how to start their own town.

Another idea I had is for mcplots;

/plot whitelist
This command would let people on your plot when everyone's denied without having to give them build perms. For example, you're working on a project and you have everyone denied want to let a specific player in but want to take caution if you think they might grief.

It would work like the /friend command, where you can add people, remove people, and list them.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

Yes, I used to be a mod on a server before for quite a while before it shut down. I am very familiar with how to catch rule-breakers, and with moderation commands.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

Although most of the time I may not seem to be the fittest person to be staff, It's mainly because I try to be funny, As a staff member I aspire to be as mature as I can in chat and stop making offensive jokes that may hurt or offend someone. I will also still try to be as helpful and calm as possible while under stress, such as when getting rushed into taking care of a report, or when being mocked.

Thanks for reading!