Rejected TR1X_IVI's 2nd Helper Application (Updated)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TR1X_IVI, Mar 7, 2018.

1. TR1X_IVI

TR1X_IVI New Member

Ratings:
    +12
    1) What is your Minecraft username? My username is and always has been TR1X_IVI. It will not change in the future.

2) What is your age and timezone? I am 20 years old as of last June, and my timezone is GMT+3.
    3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft? I cannot determine an exact date as to when I began playing on the server, however it was likely approximately 1 years ago. I played main infrequently a long time ago, though I began to become more active approaching the release of Skyblock last October.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server? In my time on the server I played on the Skyblock server avidly. During this, I helped players quite a lot in various different ways.

-I have taught newer players the basics of how to get started- commands to use, easy ways to make money, the best items to sell, how to create structures to be used eventually for their benefit.
    -I have also assisted others with fixing or creating islands, so that they can have the most positive experience while on Skyblock.

As well as being an avid Skyblock player, I was staff member on another server for 5 months. In this time, I helped resolve griefs, direct players to the server they seek, and answer any questions players had which required attention. In addition to this, I have helped players navigate the website, even if their native language is not English. I have assisted players in creation of forums accounts and creation of forum posts, as well.

5) In what ways would you improve the server? I have come up with a multitude of ideas to improve the current servers. In addition to this, I have thought of ideas for future updates. I also have a great deal of experience in film and media, which could contribute to Ruinscraft's film team. I have many ideas as well as past experiences to demonstrate I am capable of contributing.
    Here are some:
    1- /mute (If you mute someone, they'll see your messages, but you can't see their messages)
    2- /daboff (remove the dab messages)
    3- //clear
    (//wand) (clear everything from point 1 to point 2)

6) Do you have any past experience as staff on any other server? I owned a server around 1 year ago which consisted of only 4 or 5 staff members, averaging around 20 players per day. This shut down eventually as I lost interest and funds to continue the server. In addition to this, as mentioned previously, I have been a helper another server for close to 5 months, excluding the server i owned.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else? As mentioned above, I have been a staff member on another server for nearly 5 months. In this time, I was very active and punished players very often. I assisted a vast amount of players with helping resolve discourse in their roleplays, or just breaking up arguments between players. Due to my great amount of experience I know the right decisions to make and the basics of how to perform well. As a staff member, I contributed to the server in many other ways; from helping with technical issues to testing servers, and fixing bugs to suggesting ideas that would eventually be implemented to improve the server.

Thank you once again, in advance for any possible consideration.
    I hope to be able to contribute to the server. I do believe that I am ready to be a helper for this server.

Thank you for your attention.

#1 TR1X_IVI, Mar 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
  2. Roux007

Roux007 Member

Ratings:
    +153
    Make this man staff. He seems to be a good candidate for it. Just put some periods and this staff application is perfect

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. TR1X_IVI

TR1X_IVI New Member

Ratings:
    +12
    I appreciate that so much! It's interesting how words can change one's feelings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Roux007

Roux007 Member

Ratings:
    +153
    MAKE HIM STAFF. This man shall be the new face of ruinscraft (scratch that, my lord @PapaXigol is the true lord and savior)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. XigolIsGod

XigolIsGod Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +876
    upload_2018-3-12_18-53-12.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Roux007

Roux007 Member

Ratings:
    +153
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Grantdrew

Grantdrew Block Spammer
    Moderator Build Team

Ratings:
    +342
  8. Mirrorless

Mirrorless Member

Ratings:
    +91
    This is one of the best staff apps (that hasn't been accepted (((((yet))))). You should probably list a couple of your ideas for #5, though,

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang AB, or Notch Development AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.