TomasTheGreat's Staff Aplication

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SwegMaster188, Mar 31, 2015.

1. SwegMaster188

SwegMaster188 New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Hi I am TomasTheGreat and I am 13 years old and I live in the UK. I have played Ruinscraft for months (maybe since a year) I have helped other people by telling them commands and sometimes showing them how to do it, I am currently teraching my friend to play Minecraft on RuinsCraft!!! I am often a witness of griefers and most of the times there Is no 1 on to stop this, I believe I could help the server simply by being on and helping those who need me. I have had a small experience of being staff on a server, however it was a long time ago and the server went down but I did manage to assist a few people during my service time. I think I should be a member of staff because im responsible and I helpful, if u don't believe me ask ZacchMalik_ he is a friend of mine and even a donator on this server. Thank you for reading the decision is like always yours. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. MurdaDaGreat

MurdaDaGreat Member

Ratings:
    +22
    Nice staff application.

• Like Like x 2
  3. SwegMaster188

SwegMaster188 New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Oh I forgot to mension in the application I want to be staff because on my timezone there are no staff on ( at least on creative) I only start seeing staff 6pm+ UK London time so making me and other people living in my timezone would help the server greatly :)

4. 10_The_Doctor

10_The_Doctor New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    OY FISH FISH

5. 10_The_Doctor

10_The_Doctor New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm so happy
    you and MurdaDaGreat you and him are gonna be the best mods out there

• Like Like x 1
  6. emmabickerstaffe

emmabickerstaffe New Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Tomas, your never on ruinscraft and also your very quiet. I don't think you would be a good mod.

7. SwegMaster188

SwegMaster188 New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    maybe its because i dont play at the times you do???? i cant be on 24/7 saying something in chat every 30 seconds just because u want me to also, are you trying to make me look bad so that You get applied instead of me??? Honestly Emizzieeee the reason I'm "quiet" on this server is because all my friends are 1) On holiday or 2) addicted to GTA Heists so im simply bored and have no 1 to talk to but trust me when ZacchMalik_ returns from his holiday ill be WAY more active.

#7 SwegMaster188, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.