thank you for the memories

Reaction score
Around six years ago, I got my first real minecraft account. I remember looking through server lists to try and find servers with free W/E and I stumbled across a server named Ruinscraft. I didn't know it then, but I was about to start a series of events in my life that have really lead me to become the person I am today. I was probably eight or nine and this server made up my entire life. I'd think about it at school every day and be excited to come home and play with my friends on plots and main survival. It's all I'd ever think about, and I dreamed of a day when I'd become staff because at that point I had basically perceived them as gods lol. Throughout the years I've made so many friends. I've met people both good and bad, but it all shaped me to be where and who I am now. Whether it be Typing Like This on my first staff application when I was 9, roleplaying in awfully built camp rps, storing heads in my enderchest before /hdb was added, all of my memories on this server have really formed me.

I don't really have much time to write this and I don't want to make it TOO pretentious, but with all my heart I want to say thank you to those who I've met and have impacted my life. I hope this wasn't too uncomprehensive and messy lol. I wanted to attach a screenshot from my old plot. I used to make animals for the staff, and I thought it might be worth putting here for memories sake

Thank you, Ruinscraft
1637033514863.png