Tazer's Revised application

Discussion in 'Build Applications' started by Tazer_Lazer, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Tazer_Lazer

Tazer_Lazer New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    1) What is your Minecraft username?

My name is TazerTheToxic

2) How long have you been building?

I have built in Minecraft for more than 2 years.

3) Are you currently in another build team, or staff position? If yes, where?

Not really, unless you count me being the leader of the New Miami Build team as a position in a build team. Quick explaination: New Miami is a city project set in 2038 where most of Florida is underwater, and most people who lived in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa area moved to New Miami as a permanent safe-area from sea level-rise. The city is the 3rd largest (11 Million) in the US after Chicago. New Miami is the place of the 2038 American Dream.

4) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?

I am 14 and in EDT (Central North Carolina)

5) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

I believe that I have improved A LOT since I last applied, and I took the advice seriously, I made my skyscrapers look better, more realistic, I have improved my organics building skills and have learned after my faults. I think I should become builder because I have been able to not only learn from mistakes, but do much better than before, I have improved in so many ways.

6) Please provide some preview of your building abilities (pictures, videos, or WorldEdit schematic files). Please do not include screenshots or videos with Shaders Mod enabled or any resource packs other than the default. This is not optional.

My Photos are here: https://imgur.com/a/gdYwyOJ

• Like Like x 2
  2. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +509
    There's only 1 photo.

3. ExpertFern26253

ExpertFern26253 New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    you would be a good builder ive seen some of your work and i like it i think you could change some on rc for the better (building wise oc)

4. Tazer_Lazer

Tazer_Lazer New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you Fern, I've known you for a while and I really like your builds too! good luck on your age-old app! xD

5. chfarfromafar

chfarfromafar New Member

Ratings:
    +4
  6. robmilkshake

robmilkshake New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Best of luck, m8. Seems like there isnt any problems here!

7. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +509
    It's been about three months since this thread was active. Try not to bump threads in the future.

8. robmilkshake

robmilkshake New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Sorry, didn't know.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.