Taking break next schoolyear. Bye falicia.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ImABodyBag, May 16, 2020.

1. ImABodyBag

ImABodyBag New Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Y'all be vibin, met some real g's on here, but I do be burnout... I'll come back eventually okay?

2. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ Member

Ratings:
    +158
    Okay, bye!

3. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +96
    ok

heil superiorob

4. ImABodyBag

ImABodyBag New Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Shut up sir racist I'll go back to reading my manga of TSDS been fun...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +96
    Boom. Headshot. Snipin's a good job, mate! It's challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry'cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone isgonna want someone dead. Ooh. Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well,the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness! I'll be honest with ya: my parents do not care for it "I think his mate saw me."Yes, yes he did! "Feelins'? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?" Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards bepolite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad.... Dad p-, yeah - put Mum on the phone

6. ImABodyBag

ImABodyBag New Member

Ratings:
    +16
    I have a severe disliking to racist people...

7. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ Member

Ratings:
    +158
    Boom. Headshot. Snipin’s a good job mate. It’s challenging work out of doors... I’ll guarantee you’ll never go hungry, cuz at the end of the day as long as there’s two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead. Dad? Dad I’m- ... y- ... not a crazed gunman, Dad, I’m an assassin! W- ... Well the difference being one is a job and the other’s mental sickness! I’ll be honest with you— my parents.. do not care for it. I think his mate saw me... Yes, Yes he did!! Feelings? Look, mate, you know who has a lot of feelings? Blokes what bludgeon their wife to death with a gold trophy. Professionals have standards: be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad, dad.... put—.. put mum on the phone!

8. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +96
    i have a severe disliking to snowflakes

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.