Rejected Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SpringRemi, May 14, 2020.

1. SpringRemi

SpringRemi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username?

My Minecraft username is SpringRemi.

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?

My age is 16; my timezone is EST or GMT -4

3) How long have you played on our servers?

I have played on your servers for maybe about 4-5 years.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?

The ways I have helped people on the server was mostly building. Sometimes, I answer questions for commands.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

The ways I would improve the server are one is definitely chat moderation. There are too many people breaking the server’s chat rules and it’s annoying for everyone. I want to improve that by making sure everyone is following the rules. Those who are will be punished. This also includes the server’s discord. Good chat moderation is great. Two, I want to make a worldedit guide book for the server. Not everyone knows how to use worldedit and I want to give them a book of the commands. I think /help is helpful but it isn’t as helpful as giving a book on it. And plus we can add a beginner’s guide with worldedit guide and other server information. Three, I suggest we can add roleplay based commands. I feel that roleplays can improve it by adding commands. Four, I think we can all agree that /friend commands are a good thing to add. It’s hard to keep track of those we are friends with, mentally. With /friend, we can find them without needing to remember their username. Finally, we should add more things on the server besides creative plots and infinite, McAtlas, and skyblock. We can add prison, minigames, and etc. It would help increase the player count. Also, if we can get youtubers on our server, we can give them a youtube rank if they reach a certain subscriber count.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

I don’t have any experience as staff on any other minecraft server. I do have experience in discord servers. Usually, it’s chat moderation.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

Why should you choose me over anyone else? Well, I am a good team player, I like to hear criticism to improve. I do have many good ideas for the server and I want to make the server active and welcoming to everyone. I just want to help a server that I love. It made me feel home and I think everyone deserves to feel at home when they are in Ruinscraft. If the server isn’t welcoming to the new players, then, as a staff member, I feel that I failed. I love to share my ideas to improve the server and maybe one day, I can be part of the team to create some of my ideas. Also, I won’t be as active as I am now on the server. The quarantine made me more active on the server. I do have outside forces that prevent me to go on the server, but I still believe I can help the server somehow. I can still moderate the discord server even if I can’t be on the server.

2. 1K2C3M

Ratings:
    +80
    Hello SpringRemi,

Upon further look into your application, we've decided to deny your application. If you'd like to know the exact reason as to why you got denied feel free to contact any staff and ask. Have a good day!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.