Rejected Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Systemscript, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Systemscript

Systemscript Member

Ratings:
    +31
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    My name is Jesus. I have no plans to change it.
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I am more than 2000 years old. I live inside your hearts. (GMT +777)
    3) How long have you played on our servers?
    I first joined this server about 4 years ago, and I am still active to this day.
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I have died to atone for sin, to make everyone, including all of Ruinscraft, right with God Almighty. I and every follower of God have ushered all willing to take the path of justice.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    The admins should add rubies back. Every hour of play time, you would get a small amount of rubies. These rubies can be used to buy plots, powders, and possibly particle effects for MCPlots and/or MCAtlas. Particle effects could be placed similarly to how armour stands are placed, except they only emit particles. These rewards would give an incentive to join and play more. Of course, there would have to be an AFK player kicker to prevent farming rubies.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    Unfortunately, I do not have any previous experience as staff on any other Minecraft server.
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I will continue to help everyone be on their own right track to find their meaning of life. I will help alleviate global drama and keep maintaining an environment where people can build up civilisations. Certainly, I may have a sense of what I should and should not do, unlike many people. I will always be willing to answer questions. I am able to punish people, if there is a general consensus.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. hallucinationman

hallucinationman Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +374
    YOO ITS JESUS. Accept this at once or He will delete ruinscraft Bc he’s God

3. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +642
    jesus for staff pls dont steal my ideas again tho it makes me sad

4. AlfredoFettucine

AlfredoFettucine New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    They rejected this without stating a reason????

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.