Rejected Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by laneypage, Jan 4, 2020.

1. laneypage

laneypage New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    laneypage
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    16, GMT-7, or MST
    3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
    Not for an incredibly long time, I've played for about two months now but have made a lot of progress within those two months.
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I always try to help new members on the server by offering them food or a town to join, also when other towns are in need I try to offer help from my town to theirs.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    I think the server could be improved by watching chat more often and having it be more regulated, I am also
    incredibly active so I believe that I will be able to help new people on the server more often and provide help
    to the active server users as well. I also think it would be really useful to patch the glitches in the server!
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    No, I've always been incredibly interested in becoming a helper on other servers, previously I didn't have the time for it to be useful for me to even apply.
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    As I stated before I'm incredibly active on this server and I think it would be useful to use my activeness to help you guys as well, I am also very active just online in general so if a need did arise there is a very high chance I would be able to help someone in a moments notice. I'm very reliable in my day to day life I have held my job for over four months now, and have never called out or gone in late. I'm incredibly interested in becoming a helper and I think this would be good experience for me because I'm comfortable on the server and with the people on the server. I'mvery dedicated to tasks I start, there is never a time when I will leave tasks unfinished. I am very good at deescalating situations and removing people from the situation in subtle ways that don't cause future conflict.

I look forward to seeing the status of my application! Thank you (:

2. Memtoz

Memtoz New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    U will get in 100000%

3. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +48
    Hey, we’ve reviewed your application and we’d love to see you reapply once you’ve played on the server for a while longer, as well as tweak your application more!

• Like Like x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.