Rejected Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by CrazyCookie6, Jun 23, 2019.

1. CrazyCookie6

CrazyCookie6 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello! I am CrazyCookie6. I am from Talahasse, Florida 10 years old, a school student, in the EST time zone,.(Eastern America) I have played on Ruinscraft for 3 days now. (And I love it!) And I have helped 4 players build different structures. I think I would improve Ruinscraft by preventing spam, inappropriate drawings, and help fellow players. I do not have any other experiences of staff on Ruinscraft, but I have on other servers. You should pick me because I have had many experiences, (Not just on Minecraft) of Preventing unnecessary things from going on. (I would like to point out that just because I am 10 dosen't mean I'm not a trustworthy guy. I don't want offense taken from this comment.) Thank you for taking the time, to read my Staff Application.

Thank you
    Signed CrazyCookie6

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. CrazyCookie6

CrazyCookie6 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am very sorry. Is it ok if I apply in 2 weeks? I will take this as a guide.

3. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +147
    I agree with Roux007. This application definitely needs to be improved. As the guides to making staff applications state you must be at LEAST 13 to become a staff member. It would also help to have more than 3 days worth of experience on this server (I'd recommend at least playing for 2 months before applying for staff). Those are just my main critiques but there is definitely more that needs to be fixed (such as the grammar, spelling, and overall format of the application). Although this staff application likely won't get accepted I wish you good luck regardless.

#3 PVP_Builder, Jun 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. CrazyCookie6

CrazyCookie6 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for your comment

5. CrazyCookie6

CrazyCookie6 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    But I'm not 13. How will I be able to apply and get in because I'm not 13?

6. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +510
    You won't. These sorts of applications are the core reason you need to wait until you're 13 - many applicants younger simply don't have the maturity and life experience to become a staff member.

And please, stop making new comments every time, just edit your old ones. And use the "Reply" feature.

Good luck in the future!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. __north

Retired Staff Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +988
    Hey CrazyCookie6!

I'm really impressed with the quality of this application for your age. Unfortunately, like others have mentioned, you have to be 13+ to get accepted as a staff member on Ruinscraft. You don't have to let this stop you from applying though; you can keep trying to get your name out there, to get tips on your application, get experience, and perfect your application for when you are old enough to be accepted. This is a really good base and includes most of the information we require. It is also really well written for your age. I can already tell that you have the potential to be a staff member when you are old enough!

For now, check out these two threads that will show you what you need to include in your application and some tips for creating it. Thank you for applying! You're doing a great job.

• Agree Agree x 2
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.