Rejected Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Pastelcafe, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Pastelcafe

Pastelcafe
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +1
    My minecraft username
    Pastelcafe

Age and Time Zone
    I am 13 years old , I will turn 14 in July , Time zone is Pacific Time Standards

How long have you been playing Ruinscraft?
    I have been playing Ruinscraft for about a week or so , my experience on this server has been amazing , i really enjoy playing on Creative

Have you Helped Anyone?
    I have not helped anyone on this game so far since I have been playing on this server for a little time period but on different servers i had helped many people with problems they had with the game they were playing . For example A person once asked me how they made islands , Invite people to their is , and etc , I had helped them with any questions they had about the game because i had experience confusing when i got on the server.

How to improve the server?
    Different ways I could help the server is add mini games or parkour in each different games to help them have more fun on the server ( Not saying the server isn't good at all ) This could be a good improvement because most of the time people on servers usually get bored this could also be a good way to challenge themselves in a game. Most of the time I'm not usually online , i mostly do studying or my homework , i don't have many time left to play but when i am online i would try to look for hackers and report them if possible with clear evidence.

Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    I have not have any experiences with being staff on other servers , I'm usually a normal player on a server . If i become a staff I would try my best to help others and make the game a great experience!

Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I try to help many starters as i can on games , I have a bit of experience with some servers , I try my best to look out for any hackers and report them immediately with clear evidence , I try to help as many players as i can. I will try my best to go on the server multiple times and help others in need. I look forward helping the server! (:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. BlueBotPlayz

BlueBotPlayz
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +65
    You won't get accepted if you played for a week.

3. DaddyXigol

DaddyXigol
    Expand Collapse
    Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +709
    You've only played for like 3 weeks/1 month.

4. BlueBotPlayz

BlueBotPlayz
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +65
    Correction: 1-2 Months 2-6 weeks.

5. DaddyXigol

DaddyXigol
    Expand Collapse
    Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +709
    How can you not determine between '2-6 weeks'?

6. SlayingMoon

SlayingMoon
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +162
    "How to improve the server?
    Different ways I could help the server is add mini games or parkour in each different games to help them have more fun on the server ( Not saying the server isn't good at all ) This could be a good improvement because most of the time people on servers usually get bored this could also be a good way to challenge themselves in a game. "

it's not like we have skyblock
    and kit pvp
    and the ability to make literally almost all of those games on our plots
    and the ability to make an event
    y'know

oh hey i've been on for 7 days please giv helper thxkbyefam

• Like Like x 1
  7. BlueBotPlayz

BlueBotPlayz
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +65
    IDK, I just feel like I have.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Pastelcafe

Pastelcafe
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +1
    Making parkour that challenges people is actually fun , frustrating , and interesting in MY Opinion and I correctly said " A week or so " It doesn't mean exactly 7 days / 1 week . People can usually get bored from these games , There isn't good role-play or anything like that , Even if people do get bored they might only play one game on that server , they might not be interested in sky block , kit pvp because I know some people that don't like pvp and Etc , so adding some mini games or parkour could actually be good , you could also add mini games not on the lobby but on the different servers to let people have a better experience . Im not exactly hoping to get helper from my whole application but people could actually get ideas from it.
    (;

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. SlayingMoon

SlayingMoon
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +162
    oof, that's smug

where's the week or so part?
    i mean, you can get good role plays if you get a semi decent builder and don't try to make yourself the main character along with 20 other 10 year olds
    if they don't enjoy any of the other things, then they must be on creative (otherwise they'dve left the server by now)
    i know some people that don't like food, so that must mean that all food is evil
    i mean, you can make all of these minigames in a plot if you're smart with your creation

i rest my mclittle case

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pastelcafe

Pastelcafe
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +1
    I first want to start off saying that I'm not a 10 year old child . I agree that you can make most mini games in a plot if your smart with your creation , but there is some mini games people like to play that you can't build on a plot , I agree with the rest of your statement . The "week or so "part is in the section " How long have you been playing ruins craft?"

Thanks

11. a_tiny_doggo

a_tiny_doggo
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +89
    You should play the server more before applying for staff so you can get to know it better. For future reference, add more ideas about how you would improve the server rather than just the basic things you are required to do (enforce rules, take care of grief, ect.).

12. DaddyXigol

DaddyXigol
    Expand Collapse
    Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +709
    i would destroy the server so we all have a longer life expectancy

13. a_tiny_doggo

a_tiny_doggo
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Wiki Editor

Ratings: