Rejected Staff Application:SypxnYT

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SypxnYT, Aug 17, 2019.

1. SypxnYT

SypxnYT New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    SypxnYT
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    14 and GMT
    3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
    i have played roughly about 2 and a half years.
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I help if people are greifing i record and report it i help people with redstone building ect i also help with commands like world edit and stuff
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    I would improve the server quite a bit because im always active i play alot on this server and i can make a small but big diffrence i know most solutions to problems that wont cause more stress.I also know the rules very well
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    A friend was building a server i was staff on that but he gave up and shut it down. but ive been staff on servers on other games so i know most stuff like that.
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    i mean like i said before i have played alot and i know rules really well i have a way to record things too i can alt tab to discord to report anything and i can do it within 1 min of finding someone breaking the rules.

Thats me thanks for reading my application :)
    -Christopher

2. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +510
    Hey, nice application! Here is some feedback:
    - I would recommend having more experience on the Forums/Discord before applying.
    - I would also recommend adding a lot more detail to your application, where 4, 5 and 7 are most important.
    - Some of your grammar is weak and I would recommend fixing it.
    - You claim to report and record players, yet you have only just joined the forums? I suppose you may have been reporting them elsewhere, but this is the place to do it.
    - I have personally never seen you much, but it could simply be the time zone.
    If you made some changes, your application could really be something! Good luck!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.