Rejected Staff Application - sekuchu

May 23, 2021
1) What is your Minecraft username?
My IGN is sekuchu.
2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
I am 16 years old and my timezone is GMT+2 (Beograd, Serbia).
3) How long have you played on our servers?
I have not played on your servers before. I have read that it is recommended that I have at least 6 months of experience but I unfortunately never got the chance to play at your server. However, I am looking to change that.
4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
As I stated above, I have not played on this server before(which is a big minus, I know but hear me out at least), but I will aim to drastically change the whole atmosphere of the server experience. I will strive with all my might to make the server community better than it ever was.
5) In what ways would you improve the server?
First off, it would depend on the rank that I get, but overall I would improve the community, help the team, organize the whole server, and if I get accepted, be sure that I will not leave a single stone unturned.
6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
Yes, of course, I have been the owner of 2 of my own servers, I co-owned 3 servers, I was a builder on more than 7 different servers, and I have been admin in 3 servers, all in all I have been staff in over 15 different servers. You may wonder, why have I left so many servers. And I would have to say that the reason for me "leaving" those servers would have to be that they have gotten over my skillset. And once I saw that I was less and less helpful I decided to leave. It has always been that way, I join a server play and work on it for half a year or maybe a year ( sometimes multiple servers at once ), and once I feel that I have helped the server enough and that it is getting out of my grasp I leave them be.
7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
As I stated above, I have worked on many different servers and I have plenty 'o experience. I see this as a hobby more than a job so I would see myself perfect for teamwork. People find me pleasant to work around and I am a morale booster. But please do note that once you do get out of my level of experience and once I do see that I am no longer skillful enough to help the server, I will leave. After you read this, think about accepting me or not. You can look at me as a S++ tier card, I am full of pro's and the only real con is the time limit that you get to use me for. Its been a pleasure applying here and I hope we get the opportunity to meet! Best regards, sekuchu

hallucinationman

Helper
Sponsor MCPLOTS
Sponsor MCATLAS
Dec 20, 2019
USA
sekuchu, Thank you for applying. We regret to inform you that we are going to reject this application. You may reapply in two weeks.