Rejected Staff Application [ItsBeck]

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ItsBeck, Jul 13, 2019.

1. ItsBeck

ItsBeck New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    ItsBeck

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    16 (17 on august 9th of this year)
    Central Standard Time GMT-6

3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
    I'm not sure, but I am a fairly new player.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    Since I have not been around for very long, I don't think i have helped anyone in an outstanding way. The most i have done is to give constructive criticism on builds. I am willing to give help when needed.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    What I would like to do most to improve the server is to be there to moderate the chat and keep it clean. I am able to be on fairly regularly so I think i would be a good addition to the staff team.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    I have been helper/moderator on two servers. One of them hosted around an average of 200 players daily. It has been closed for about a year now. The IP was teamthnxcya.net. The other server was considerably smaller. It was mainly for me and my friends, however it was open to the public and we had new members join every now and then.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I have experience in being a chat moderator. I am able to be on regularly. I do not have any history with any players on here so I will not be bias. I am mature and well rounded, not easily agitated.

2. Riverchild33

Riverchild33 New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Great Application! I have some sight feedback!
    • Especially on 5 & 7, add in some more detail. Set yourself apart with some extra lines. I think it could be a real game changer!
    • Great honesty too, I'm also a fairly new player and applied. However, it's probably wise for you to apply at 4 months at the minimum!
    Great application and good luck!

3. ItsBeck

ItsBeck New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the tips. I will keep them in mind. I was a bit worried about my time on the server, but we'll see what happens.

4. IIIBorealiaIII

IIIBorealiaIII New Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Just as she said, you have a wonderful application, just some detail to 5 & 7 will help you alot. Good luck! ;)

5. Ravvvven_

Ravvvven_ New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    I agree, otherwise it's a great start.

6. __north

Moderator Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +976
    Hi ItsBeck,

One of the only issues with this application is just that you are lacking server experience. I suggest that you reapply in about 3-6 months, just to ensure that you are committed and involved in the community! Once you have some more experience on Ruinscraft, I'm sure you'll have a great shot at being staff.

Thanks for applying!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ItsBeck

ItsBeck New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you all for the advice however I don't think I will be able to play anymore. Personal issues came up and one of my family members has a serious condition.

8. __north

Moderator Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +976
    I'm so sorry to hear that - I hope things improve in your personal life.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.