Rejected Staff Application - Dieco

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by KenNyK, Mar 13, 2020.

1. KenNyK

KenNyK New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    My username is Dieco.
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I am now 17, my timezone is GMT +1.
    3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
    I start from 8 July,2019 in Mcatlas.
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I know what do they need in different person, I helped the new players for the command and always donated some resources to anyone for cheap price or even free because I don't always need it, and sometimes I would also try to stop disputes of some argument or contradiction with peoples.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    I actually got some ideas I think for improve Mcatlas more better than now. For example:
    1) Add "find town's name" on Mcatlas map which can easier to find the location of town that he wants is looking for.
    2) Add more new mobs in the server like mushroom cows for increasing fun. (Maybe using Shroom Thumb by Mcmmo skills/ get the spawner eggs from events like Easter holidays)
    3) I know some people get malicious kick by the people who have permission in the town they just lose everything they own in town, so my idea is for the conditions before the guy who get kick need to as follow: He would get a message in next time he online, he can get 30mins to have permission to do anything in his claimed plot in that town.
    4) /trading with (username) - I know there is always have some people get scammed by other people, so I think adding a command for tradings is very usful. When the player get invite by other player, he will get a message in 30 seconds, after he accept, they will have a double chest(maybe need bigger) size of what they can trade, they can cancel the offer while they are trading. More safer anf quicker.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    Sadly, I never have any experience as staff in Minecraft server. But I have some experience as staff in other games like G-mod and team-fortress 2.
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    One of my biggest reason that I may be the staff: I often online in this server and I dont have any other games I can play at so I can get more time spend in here. And I never get a signal warning or mutes after I've here. I really like this server that because I like multiplayer server that can do everything you like to do in survival. Although I know that my english and Grammar is not better than others, I still have confident that I can handle this staff job.

#1 KenNyK, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +69
    So... Your application is very lovely and nice, but its small and undetailed. I really recommend improving the Grammar too because its really hard to read!

Overall i hope you the best ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. KenNyK

KenNyK New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks! and sorry, I know my Grammar is really bad... I am still tring to improve my Grammar in real life.

4. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +69
    Thats great that you're trying your best, just don't give up! If I made you sad then I'm really sorry for my stupid comment.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Emperyia

Emperyia New Member

Ratings:
    +34
    Your intentions and potential is unmatched on MCAtlas / the RC server network, not to mention you have lots of experience on MCAtlas. I understand you have the clearest of intentions, however...

Your application has some extreme grammar problems. I suggest using Grammarly to help your grammar in future applications, and your application seems extremely undetailed, even if your intentions / potential is great.

Overall, your heart seems to be in the right place, and by using proper grammar, and by making your application better in the future with more detail, you can definitely become staff in the future.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +69
    Really professional and fitting critique emperyia!

7. KenNyK

KenNyK New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you so much! Emperyia, I will try to slove the grammar out.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. luca

luca New Member

Ratings:
    +12
    I liked it

• Like Like x 1
  9. luca

luca New Member

Ratings:
    +12
    And good luck

10. KenNyK

KenNyK New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you :D

11. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +67
    Hey, we reviewed your application and are happy that you wish to be apart of the team. Sadly, your grammar is a big issue and your application was difficult to read. We also feel it lacks a bit of detail that would be very helpful in your case. We hope you reapply in the future! :)

• Like Like x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.