Rejected Staff Application #2

Jun 30, 2016
New Jersey
1) What is your Minecraft username?
My minecraft username is InMyBlood but people call me Tiffany. I don't plan on changing it anytime sooner.

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
I am 13 years old and I live in North New Jersey. My timezone is the Eastern Time Zone or UTC-5:00.

3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
I've played on Ruinscraft for about 3-4 years.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
I've helped people with griefers, how to use world edit, and other commands. I've also shown people around the community and told them to signup on here. And I always helped calm down a fight and people swearing since kids do play on this server. I've helped players with simple questions and made them feel safe. I also stopped players from bullying other players. I've also helped report griefers, spammers, hackers, etc.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?
I would try and improve the server with the way listed below.

General

Having a /friend playername command which is used for adding friends and what they're doing just do /f list and it will show a list of your friends and which server they are on.

Being able to do /ignore playername which not only ignores the private messages but also chat messages that the player sends in global or local.

Creative
At the moment, creative commands are doing great so I only came up with 3 new commands.

Using /spawn mob name to summon mobs but nothing big like a Ghast or Enderdragon because that will cause lag. And if we do get this command, it should also have a maximum of 5 animals. An example is /spawn cows 5. And not only just a command, but being able to use spawn eggs which should also have a maximum of 5 mobs.

Being able to use /give playername item or if you have something you cannot copy, put the item in a seleted slot bar and do /give playername hand so it gives the player what is in your slot bar that you selected.

Have a /p kick playername instead of having to do /p deny or /p remove. It will be used to kick a player off from your plot.

Kit PVP
I don't play a lot of Kit PVP but there can be better supply drops.

Good supply drops
God apple (rare)
Armour (common)
Enchanted weapons (rare)

Bad supply drops
Broken leather armour (common)
Broken shields (common)
Anything useless.

Skyblock
Having a /warp pvp arena for players to try out their weapons against other players.

Having an /auction item command where you can auction items for money. And you can also look at /auction menu to see what players are auctioning.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

Unfortunately no, but if I do get accepted I promise not to let you down!

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

You should choose me over anyone else because I am very hard-working and very dependable. I am very mature for my age but I can have some days where I just want to be silly. I am intelligent and I love making people's day. I am very generous to other players. I am extremely creative and I enjoy helping the players of Ruinscraft and love talking to them all. I am a forgiving person and I will make sure to keep this server clean but also make it a fun too. I always know when to stand up for other players and I just want this to be a friendly server.

Thank you for taking your time to read this application!
And if I get rejected please leave me advice on how to fix it since I asked a retired staff member to give me advice. Thank you! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: a_tiny_doggo
Aug 22, 2017
Canada
Looks pretty solid overall, NoUserSorry. However, I`d say improve your grammar a little bit on the first question, but that`s all I can pick out. Overall, Well done!