Rejected Staff Application. 2

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by UnderTheSnapp, Jun 5, 2019.

1. UnderTheSnapp

UnderTheSnapp New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

1) UnderTheSnapp
    2) 13, Australia Eastern Standard Time. GMT??
    3) About 10 days but have played Minecraft for a while. Im not new to it.
    4)Honestly like I said, I haven't played on RuinsCraft for all that long. But I have helped people on other servers. I have answered multiple questions asked by different people. And warped to others and demonstrated whatever it is they are asking. The server I mostly "Help" on is InvadedLands.net
    5) I would help the server by making sure I hop on the server everyday or at least every second day (unless doing something important) and make sure nobody is hacking being toxic ect. I would also want to help builders just a bit I'm not that great at building but I'm alright.
    6) No sadly I haven't actually ever applied for staff this is my first server that I'm trying to get staff on
    7) Well I believe i'm mature but I can have a laugh, I'm quite decent at commands except for world edit haha. And ill make sure all of our players get the best experience on RuinsCraft.

Thank you so much!

2. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +452
    This looks much better than before, but I feel there's still a lot you can Improve upon:
    -You should probably have more than 10 days of experience on this server. The fact that you don't have any real answer to number 4 is an example of why this is so important.
    -You should have more detail on questions 5 and 7 - tell us some more ways you could help out, and make us convinced you really are a better pick over somebody else.
    -You should figure out your timezone in GMT format (e.g. GMT+5, GMT -7, etc...)
    -There are some grammatical errors that I would recommend fixing.
    -I would recommend formatting your application "Question, Answer, Question, Answer" instead of "Question 1, Question 2, Question 3, 1, Answer, 2, Answer, 3, Answer." This would make it less confusing to read.
    -It is highly recommended that you don't make a new application for a while after the previous - if you simply want to make changes to a recent application, edit the post instead of making a new one.

If you made some of these changes, your application could look really convincing and amazing! Good luck!

#2 Izer_, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ben_Alb

Ben_Alb Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +117
    I agree with what @Izer_ said. But good luck regardless.

4. Trippayy

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +775
    Next time, try editing your original application instead of making a completely new one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. UnderTheSnapp

UnderTheSnapp New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank You For not out right just saying, "make a proper application." Since I made this application I have had more experience on the server. Thank you all.

• Like Like x 2
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.