Rejected Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by _69420_, Jun 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _69420_

_69420_ Member

Ratings:
    +207
    What is your Minecraft username?

My Minecraft username is _69420_.

What is your age and timezone?

I am 48 years old, and I live in the BST timezone.

How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?

I have actively played on Ruinscraft since December 2015.

In what way have you helped people on the server?

I can think of quite a few ways in which I have assisted people on the server. I welcome new people to the server, and I promote a positive atmosphere in the chat. With the recent resets on factions and kitpvp, many new players are attracted to the server and they are usually clueless when it comes to how the server works. I offer assistance with commands, where things are located (shop, wild, pvp) and world edit based activities on creative. I also help new players on creative use /lb toolblock to insure that griefers don't get away with breaking the rules. I also actively assist staff with pointing out hackers on kitpvp.

In what ways would you improve the server?

As a somewhat old player to Ruinscraft, I have seen many impressive events pulled off by staff such as the Survival Bunny games and build competitions. I would be willing to help put together compelling events such as those so the active members of Ruinscraft would be further persuaded to make donations, and contribute to voting for the server on a daily basis. I would love to see a capture the flag event or maybe even a Death run in the future. Also, I could help add new things to the hub, such as fun slime block trampolines and parkour. Another way I could make more people favor the server is to try to furthermore advertise the plug.dj community, because if the plug.dj community expands large enough, many new types of players could be attracted to Ruinscraft. I have noticed that factions is lacking a combat tag, which is a big problem. Having no combat tag on factions would almost promote logging out while in combat. Also, many big servers have an enderpearl cooldown, and including one of those into factions would make pvp more fun, and dying from fall damage from enderpearls constantly would not be as much of a problem. Finally, I could improve the server by getting hackers banned and making the server more fun and fair to play on for others.

Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

I have some previous experience as staff on other servers, such as a Tier 2 Mod on a very successful Pixelmon server, administrator on a relatively small server and owner of my own small server which no longer exists.

Why should we choose you over anybody else?

You should choose me of anyone else applying for this position for a number of reasons. I play on almost all of the servers and I would be very vigilant in pointing out people who are not following rules. I would stick out from the other people applying from helper because I have been playing factions and kitpvp for quite a long time and I have never been banned, muted or kicked before. (The one mute by tdawg247 was an accident) Ruinscraft is an important server to me, and to make sure everybody else is having fun like I am is my top priority.

Please leave feedback below if you have any! : - )
    ~~~

#1 _69420_, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +70
    wait is this legit

3. _69420_

_69420_ Member

Ratings:
    +207
    hey staff, could I be given some feedback on my rejected staff app? thanks.

4. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,259
    idk mate but I think its bc youre perm banned on both servers

but HOW DARE THEY REJECT THIS GIVE THIS MAN STAFE NOW GIVE HIM STAFEEEEEEEEEEEE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  5. _69420_

_69420_ Member

Ratings:
    +207
    Staff respond now, stop harassing me

• Like Like x 1
  6. _69420_

_69420_ Member

Ratings:
    +207
    idiot staff they're not responding

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  7. _69420_

_69420_ Member

Ratings:
    +207
    staff stop rating my posts, respond to them plz

8. _69420_

_69420_ Member

Ratings:
    +207
  9. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,259
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +212
  11. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +967
  12. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +730
    he fink he funny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.