Rejected Staff aplication

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Relics, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Relics

Relics New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi im Relics a hard working server moderator I have had many jobs as staff on many servers such as Hypixel about 6 years ago as my biggest, and ive also worked on smaller servers getting paid nothing (which im fine with I do this for fun.) I have always loved to moderate on servers that I like. Thank you for reading, sincerely Relics.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,993
    Ok first off, this didnt even follow the format so this is 100% getting rejected, but also, I dont really think that it is that good of an application.
    Follow the format to apply: https://ruinscraft.com/threads/guide-required-how-to-submit-your-staff-application.3/

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +612
    Hi Relics! So as ILag said, please follow the format.
    There is not much else to say about this.. however good luck in your next applications!
    I recommend reading all the sticky threads on the top of this forum. As well as looking at other applications to see what is acceptable. You should also make sure to remember that it's not all about the application, mainly because I've never seen you online, period. You should also put a link to your Hypixel forums account, so you can prove you were staff formerly. That's about all for now, cya!

-iecl out

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Zoppio

Zoppio Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +1,218
    Hello there, Relics! This application is no doubt going to be denied, please try and follow the correct format (as stated above by my fellow birds). Since they have already mentioned the key points, I’m going to leave some suggestions on what we have here. Hard working - for this point I’d strongly recommend listing examples of situations. Hypixel staff - send a link to your accepted application and also send screenshots of your good reviews to prove that you were. What other servers did you work on aswell? Leave evidence for that too. That’s about it, but PLEASE follow the format!!! Hope to see you apply again!

• Like Like x 1
  5. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,993
    you are not a bird noob but advice good

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Zoppio

Zoppio Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +1,218
    i was a kiwi, also thx

• Like Like x 1
  7. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,993
    but u aren't now u r human now and yos

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +1,249
    Relics,

Thank you for applying. We regret to inform you that we are going to reject this application. You may reapply in two weeks.

9. gamer552233

gamer552233 New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    follow the f o r m a t

• Late Late x 4
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.