Rejected Staff Aplication

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kevinekkk, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Kevinekkk

Kevinekkk New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Administrators i want to aplicate to the staff team and join helper rank is that ok???
    i really want to help players specally new in the server if i could it would be my pleasure to help
    them and i sorry for my sins if i have them still (the old ones like warns or over) i promise if i can be helper
    to help players in need.
    Info About me :
    Im really fair i even banned 1 time in my own server my friend for even trolling players (maintanly is fallen rn so its not existing and ill not recover it) for 1 week.
    I have good english messaging level
    Im caring about players even tho i didint been yet in helper crew in creative plots and on mcatlas.

so please can i be a Helper ???

2. Kevinekkk

Kevinekkk New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    about ...)for 1 week it isnt time to recover it its the continiue before brackets part of the text

3. qcewest

qcewest New Member

Ratings:
    +7
    you need to follow the format

4. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +147
    Hey! We have decided to reject this application. You need to follow the official application format as well as add more detail and fix the spelling and grammar of this application. You can find some great tips on how to make a good application here. Thank you for applying! You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.