Rejected Staff A

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MetroGamingHD, Mar 25, 2020.

1. MetroGamingHD

MetroGamingHD New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there I am 13 years old my name is Jack Jack McReynolds I live in South Africa I am GMT +2 I will worked on Saturday and Sunday ALOT maybe 4 hour or 5 hour on the server. I should get chose because I will put other above myself and be trustworthy and will follow command with ez and I don't wanna become a mod because I get cool privilege No because I wanna help people in need and I have no experience of being a mod in mine craft but I have had experience of being a mod on my discord server. That why I should be chosen to become a mod

2. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +69
  3. windows_virus

Retired Staff Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +521
    Hi, We have decided to reject this application. You have to follow the official format found here and post only one application in the future. Furthermore you need to add more detail to your application. You can find some useful tips on how to make a good application here and we highly recommend you check out other applications for inspiration. Thank you for taking the time to apply! You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.