Rejected SpacePoseidon's Staff Application: Episode 3

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SpacePoseidon, Nov 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _69420_

_69420_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Soon, stay tuned.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +273
    this app is never going to get accepted yet so why not.
    i'm applying just to see how it goes.
    jesus christ did I hurt you in the past? I'm 13, I didn't directly get RealPolitik shut down, it was a chain reaction that is too complicated and long for me to tell you. yes me not finishing the map was a factor in it but even if we had more time beaubo's map didn't even work if you like it or not and the only viable option for the development team we had was motfe 1:1000, which was always an option after beaubo's map didn't work yet nobody decided it was a good idea. the promise of a 1:500 map itself was impossible to meet with our capabilities, it's true. Yes I'm trying to apply for staff, tell me why is that a bad thing? Is it because it's a "sh*tty server"? I know, why am I doing this? Because I just want to see what happens. And now I see that the circumcision jokes really affected you deeply because I assume the things you will do to "dissatisfy me deeply" involve doxxing, ddossing, etc which is a legit threat but I'll ignore it.

3. Bunny_Rabbits

Bunny_Rabbits Member

Ratings:
    +258
    Space, hang in there. Just start playing nicely on plots and mcatlas, treat people as you mean to go on with your new mature attitude.
    An argument with someone doesn't mean you were toxic and that Realpolitik server was doomed from the start, so not your fault.
    Staff will watch you to see how you get on, so, even if this app is not accepted this time, it will stand you in better grounds for next time.
    Never give up! :)

Ps. Bring back the cute blue dino, he was the best.

4. Tajeks

Tajeks Member

Ratings:
    +100
    bro u dont have to change ur whole personality for a staff application its not that deep LMFAO

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Benjiii1

Benjiii1 New Member

Ratings:
    +49
    The amount of controversy over space being staff is enough to have this rejected, even if staff like it but there is a large amount of people against you, you won’t get accepted.

6. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +2,017
    hi forgot about me didnt u lol

honestly I can't tell if this is satire or not. I have really no words, mainly because forums is a trashy place right now. For a note to everyone, just ignored bunny and whoever, you're only adding fuel to the fire of the suspected never ending dogbat alting situation

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +273
    no not really I didn't change my personality because of a virtual staff app. it just happened gradually i guess. I found less pleasure in being how I was before and I found more enjoyment being more calm and rational. I'm not going to go deep into "muh feelings" because that's boring.
    I don't get why this post was as controversial as it was. maybe because vamp or bunny joined and everyone decided to trash on my application to spite them, I genuinely do not know. the only people who spoke negatively about this application were Tajeks, 69420, and Hallucinationman, and me and Hallu aren't really against each other and we've been cool with eachother for some time. I don't believe there is a large amount of people against me, most of the people in this thread I know and I'm close with such as Hafixion, coolbird, superiorob, etc.
    it's not satire, but you probably think i'm still joking so whatever.

8. Crowblers

Crowblers Member

Ratings:
    +77
    lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. aaquamarine

aaquamarine Member

Ratings:
    +117
    lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ninjacreeper14

Ratings:
    +133
  11. Charvene

Charvene Member

Ratings:
    +58
    You’re 12, you got Realpolitik shutdown before it even got released and you’re trying to apply for staff on a shitty server? You’ve really hit a new low, haven’t you? And I know you’re gonna say “AtLeAsT iM nOT cIRcUmCiSed”, so don’t say it pal or I won’t hesitate to do something that will dissatisfy you deeply.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. TheTrueMunchkin

Ratings:
    +80
    Significantly better than your last application, this has a good personality behind it and doesn't contain most of the flowers and flattery that other staff applications bring when trying to revive poorly constructed writing.

You have clearly payed attention to capitalization and spelling that would be expected as a bare minimum when it comes to writing. Though simply meeting the bare minimum standards of writing might not be exemplary it shows that some thought and passion has gone into your application.

Overall your application feels fresh, your sentences are concise and engaging, and your work shows brilliance.

Should you fail to be accepted I would be thrilled to help you work out the few mistakes you have included, and help you better develop your ideas.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Tajeks

Tajeks Member

Ratings:
    +100
    So you change your personality in 2 weeks? Isn't that whenever you had a full on argument with me in chat and continued to spam me about "camera gag" in chat?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. _69420_

_69420_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  15. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +273
    what? it didn’t start 2 weeks ago. Probably a month and a half ago. Why do you think I care so much about the argument I had with you a week or two ago. I legit forgot about it until you reminded me of it. Stop grasping at straws.

16. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +273
    I don’t want to talk about “muh feelings” anymore. Because I don’t really pay attention to my personality and how it changes. I don’t need a full on explanation for how I feel since sometimes there is none and it just happens.

17. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +1,272
    SpacePoseidon,

Thank you for applying. We regret to inform you that we are going to reject this application. You may reapply in two weeks.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.