Someone Joined my town and robbed it

• We have a new dark theme! To try it out, go to your Account Preferences and set Style to Ruinscraft Midnight.
Reaction score
My username Uzbekistan_

About 4 days ago someone requested to Join my town and I said sure and invited him, about an hour later he msged me "where is your netherite" (I keep it in a private chest) so I kicked him because I thought he was stealing from me when I came back I found that stuff was taken from my chests(which I don't really care about) and my beacon was stolen which may not seem like a big deal but my town has around a 1000 in the bank so buying a new one would be expensive. I have forgotten his username and I don't really care if he gets banned I just want my beacon back

*side note*
About 2 days ago someone killed me and combat logged with my netherite gear(he has been banned) but is there any way I can get it back or do I just have to hope to be online if he joins.

Reaction score
My username Uzbekistan_

About 4 days ago someone requested to Join my town and I said sure and invited him, about an hour later he msged me "where is your netherite" (I keep it in a private chest) so I kicked him because I thought he was stealing from me when I came back I found that stuff was taken from my chests(which I don't really care about) and my beacon was stolen which may not seem like a big deal but my town has around a 1000 in the bank so buying a new one would be expensive. I have forgotten his username and I don't really care if he gets banned I just want my beacon back

*side note*
About 2 days ago someone killed me and combat logged with my netherite gear(he has been banned) but is there any way I can get it back or do I just have to hope to be online if he joins.
I’m bumping this Bc I hate theft. Always hard to deal with it. Sorry you had to go through it