So Animals Amirite HAhA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GatorMT, Jan 6, 2020.

1. GatorMT

GatorMT New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey guys. So I love animals and I was curious as to what everyone's favorite animal is. So now I'm going to talk about my favorite, which is crocodiles. But alligator edition, so just alligators actually. I'm not qualified. Okay here we go. Also have fun guessing what's true or not.

So *frantically turns to my research project on alligators from five years ago* Alligators are called alligators. Most live in Shrek's swamp. They eat a combination of foods, such as meat and plants. They're actually omnivores and will eat fruit as easily as your leg. Alligators generally grow up to about 20 to 30 feet in length (have fun converting that to meters for all the people who use a system of measurement that actually makes sense). They used to grow up to fifty feet in length but evolved for *bad powerpoint effect* sNEaKS. The most famous alligator is named "GatorMT", and is famous for having thumbs and internet access that she doesn't deserve because of this post.

Alligators enjoy M O I S T environments like SpongeBob's pineapple. The most successful ones do live with Shrek, as mentioned previously. Most have the ability to shapeshift into logs or driftwood at will in order to spoop their prey with ease. They do this because they are ambush meanies, so they wont chase you. Which is good because they're not real good at sharp turns. Alligators can, however, run. The first alligator lived with Sonic who taught them his ways.

Okay what am I doing thanks bye.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +138
    My favorite animals are wolves. They've always been very fascinating to me.
    Are alligators Shrek's secret pets?

#2 PVP_Builder, Jan 6, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  3. GatorMT

GatorMT New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Yes they are Shrek's pets. And I thought it would be a chicken :eek:OO

4. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +138
    :eek:

5. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ New Member

Ratings:
    +20
    I don't have any specific favourites, however, I like birds and reptiles. I also really like a lot of extinct creatures such as dinosaurs.

6. GatorMT

GatorMT New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Nice

7. FloofyPolarBear_

FloofyPolarBear_ New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    can you guess mine? Bet not...

8. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +138
    [​IMG]

9. FloofyPolarBear_

FloofyPolarBear_ New Member

Ratings:
    +4
  10. a_cool_pole

a_cool_pole Member

Ratings:
    +56
    If someone guesses my 2 most liked animals they get a like on their post

11. NetherNathaniel

NetherNathaniel New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I’ve always had an interest in budgies (parakeets if your American) their really cute birds and I like the bright colors they come in.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.