SilverEcho188 for Mod

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SilverEcho188, Apr 8, 2015.

1. SilverEcho188

SilverEcho188 Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Hello Ruinscraft team! I am here to explain to you why I should become a Mod on your server. My Minecraft Username is SilverEcho188. My age is 13, and I am not sure what "GMT Format" is, so I will say Eastern Standard Time. I have played on Ruinscraft for about 3 years. I have helped people on the server by staying optimistic, helping them as much as I can when they need it, and being kind to them. For example, if someone got greifed, I would notify a staff member, and help them get the items back that they lost. I would improve the server because I am on Minecraft often -almost daily- so if something happened, I would most likely see it. I am sorry to say that, no, I have not had any other experience on any other server. It has nothing to do with my behavior, but it has to do with my limited server list. I believe you should choose me over anyone else because I do have the skills to become a responsible mod -no offence intended to other applicants!- and I do love this server, and I would be absolutely honored to become a Mod. Thank you for your time!
    Sincerely,
    SilverEcho188

• Like Like x 3
  2. Xx69xX420Xx666xD

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +269
    I recommend you

• Like Like x 1
  3. SilverEcho188

SilverEcho188 Member

Ratings:
    +6

4. MagicKiwiOfSatan

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +49
    You seem like a friendly enough person and I think it would be easy to get along with you as staff and you would be a good contribution to the server. Plus the server could do with a few female staff.

5. SilverEcho188

SilverEcho188 Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Glad you think so! Thanks so much!

6. MagicKiwiOfSatan

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +49
    You're welcome

7. gibbo4kids

gibbo4kids Member

Ratings:
    +5
    i wish you luck to get mod :)

8. SilverEcho188

SilverEcho188 Member

Ratings:
    +6

9. gibbo4kids

gibbo4kids Member

Ratings:
    +5
    your welcome ;)

10. DoodleBae

DoodleBae Member

Ratings:
    +227
    Not very organized, but I believe you can make it. :)

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.