Rejected SidIsInTheMine Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Sid, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Sid

Sid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so I was banned, kyllr5k my friend pissed me off by leaving the nation as a town and really kept antagonizing me. So I decided to lava cast his area around his island in the Bahamas (It was technically my island anyway), I told him I would get admins to remove it or remove it myself. By the time I could do anything I was banned for about 20 days. I spoke to an admin (StupidDrew9) and he sent me a link to this. I think that my ban should be over by now for the action I did.

The server was MCAtlas

#1 Sid, Feb 10, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  2. makeemleave

Ratings:
    +169
    Hey,

So I'm going to reject this appeal due to the lack of effort put into it and the general tone suggesting that you're not really sorry for what you did. In the future, please adhere to our rules more strictly as getting angry with a friend is not a nearly adequate enough reason to lava cast them...

3. Sid

Sid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can I at least be accepted back onto the server considering I am a nation leader and it is the only server I play on, also the greifing was easily clean-upable considering I was going to do it myself, I have cities that will fall if I am not back on because of this foolish mistake I made.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.