Rejected SidIsInTheMine Ban Appeal V.2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Sid, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Sid

Sid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    In my first ban appeal I talked about why I was banned for 20 days, however that one was rejected and I am sorry if that one was not adequate. My nation is in a very bad place right now because of my ban and I can do nothing to help except instruct. I am sorry for the "revenge greifing" I did and know the rules and my place compared to staff. I have so far served close to 15 days and am once again asking for mercy and another chance. If I am not un-banned I would at least like to ask a favor of gold being deposited into Karmin_v_Burg and Kalashlend for they are running low on it.

2. Sid

Sid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wait why is this rejected Lmao

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.