Seriouslysoda21's Helper application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Chad Douglas, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Chad Douglas

Chad Douglas New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    My minecraft name is Seriouslysoda21
    I am 19 years of age and i live in the pacific (western) time zone
    I have been playing Ruinscraft for 1 and a half years
    I have helped members on different parts of the server like factions someone new i would take my stuff and give it to them help them build a base and also help people who are looking for things on the servers and i greet everyone new to the server
    I would improve the community and language in ways so we would have a larger base of players which i know the server could have and also help out other staff members or regular members if they ever need help
    I have had experience of staff before on 2 different servers one of them i was admin on and im still admin on it and another server that im mod on i help out a lot over on that server as well so im very friendly to the community
    You should pick me because I'm a very friendly, caring,nice person towards the community i always help people i always greet the new people and truly i love this server the most out of any servers and this server is my favorite no doubt and also im very known i always say hi to people and talk and interact and im also very friendly with all the staff and members on here

Thank you for reading
    -Seriouslysoda21

• Like Like x 2
  2. tdawg247

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +227
    I believe you would be a nice addition to the current staff team!

3. gibbo4kids

gibbo4kids Member

Ratings:
    +5
    ;);):(:mad::confused::cool::P:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O good apply i hope you get staff

#3 gibbo4kids, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.