Separate report discord

• We have a new dark theme! To try it out, go to your Account Preferences and set Style to Ruinscraft Midnight.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yup, I know what they have said, I can read perfectly well so I don't need you to tell me.
Tell you what, I will stop when you climb back under that grubby rock you came out of.
Now, stop being a jerk.
Im just asking u to stop because youre causing so much dram on these threads that shouldnt have drama on em, youre just becoming a troll at this point lol

Reaction score
> climb back under that grubby rock you came out of.

> Now, stop being a jerk.

Do you see the irony lol? Nobody here has insulted you, just attempted to correct you. Nobody is bullying you. I made a one-off insult joke when you first replied but since then nobody as been rude. You are the only one being a dick here.

Im just asking u to stop because youre causing so much dram on these threads that shouldnt have drama on em, youre just becoming a troll at this point lol

Okay that's enough. Bunny won't be responding to either of you.
Please remember though, that she is entitled to be on here and have her opinion just as you both are.

OinkerCertified

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
You just asked Bunny to stop creating drama. You're continuing the thread and opening that whole can of worms again. And yes, I know I'm being hypocritical because right now I'm also talking about this stuff and continuing it, but that doesn't make my argument any lesser. Can we all just shut up about the dogbat stuff? Like no joke not that I find it annoying, but who the heck wants to see this on every single thread made?

Reaction score
You just asked Bunny to stop creating drama. You're continuing the thread and opening that whole can of worms again. And yes, I know I'm being hypocritical because right now I'm also talking about this stuff and continuing it, but that doesn't make my argument any lesser. Can we all just shut up about the dogbat stuff? Like no joke not that I find it annoying, but who the heck wants to see this on every single thread made?
oinker I didnt start this, she keeps responding to our harmless comments. sure, I am extending it, but Im trying to put an end to it unlike her who just keeps responding stupidly. also its not related to dogbat Im guessing u didnt read this thread fully

OinkerCertified

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
You just called her dogbat. I've already said something to her and also posted something in another thread. I'm also trying to put an end to it as well. Just because I comment something that has to do with a small bit of the conversation doesn't mean I didn't read the thread fully and it doesn't invalidate my argument. But fr glad you want this over too lol

Reaction score
You just called her dogbat. I've already said something to her and also posted something in another thread. I'm also trying to put an end to it as well. Just because I comment something that has to do with a small bit of the conversation doesn't mean I didn't read the thread fully and it doesn't invalidate my argument. But fr glad you want this over too lol
I called elwise dogbat noob. read things correctly my guy

• Eating
Reactions: Izer_
Reaction score
I personally think that forums gets a better response than discord. I’ve had grief reports as well as harassment reports open for literal days with no response on the discord. Forums is quick like 1 day max. If you don’t believe me there are 50+ open reports on the discord

even if they added a server for reports only (which would require role re assignment, design, channel permission creation, spreading the word about the server, and much more work to create the new discord server), it would be as ineffective as the one we have

but what do I know? I’m just a slightly insane immature man baby who is midly annoying, so take my word with a grain of salt

Reaction score
I was talking about the people abusing the entire server because those are the only people who got banned from the Discord or Forums lol. You may not be talking about those people, but then you wouldn't be talking about people who have restricted access to report people. Other people can simply make a forums or Discord account. Expecting another way to report people is kind of silly, I mean how many other ways would there be to report people? I guess you can report in a comment on a Ruinscraft TikTok lol. The email you have found is good, that may be helpful for some people. But it's not *strictly necessary*.
Also who’s gotten banned from forums? How much of a dick must you be to be removed from a small block games inactive forums website? I’m retarted but I don’t think I could ever reach levels of retardation required for that

• Drake Yes
Reactions: Izer_

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
I personally think that forums gets a better response than discord. I’ve had grief reports as well as harassment reports open for literal days with no response on the discord. Forums is quick like 1 day max. If you don’t believe me there are 50+ open reports on the discord

even if they added a server for reports only (which would require role re assignment, design, channel permission creation, spreading the word about the server, and much more work to create the new discord server), it would be as ineffective as the one we have

but what do I know? I’m just a slightly insane immature man baby who is midly annoying, so take my word with a grain of salt
Most of those 50+ open reports are probably cuz the reporter didn't close the report tho.

Reaction score
Most of those 50+ open reports are probably cuz the reporter didn't close the report tho.
Staff close reports when finished. I’ve not even finished talking there after they fix the problem for me to thank them when they close it on me. I don’t think that’s it

Status
Not open for further replies.