Separate report discord

• We have a new dark theme! To try it out, go to your Account Preferences and set Style to Ruinscraft Midnight.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is an idea considering the report ticket tool is in the main discord which quite a few people are banned from including myself. I feel there should be a discord explicitly for making reports so that even if players are banned from the discord they can make reports. Hopefully it’s considered, thank you.

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
This is an idea considering the report ticket tool is in the main discord which quite a few people are banned from including myself. I feel there should be a discord explicitly for making reports so that even if players are banned from the discord they can make reports. Hopefully it’s considered, thank you.

Yes, there should be a backup way to report or appeal, as not everyone can use the forums or dm staff directly.

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
No, not everyone. Tramposa can't. He can use discord tho in his case.
Some of our community are not allowed to go on forums but also have no discord.
Do you ever think of why some people aren't allowed on the forums or discord and that maybe that reason is a justifiable cause for them to be unable to report people

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
Do you ever think of why some people aren't allowed on the forums or discord and that maybe that reason is a justifiable cause for them to be unable to report people
Yes I do, and unless that person is abusing the reports system itself, I don't think that would be a justifiable way to prevent them from making a legit report.

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
Yes I do, and unless that person is abusing the reports system itself, I don't think that would be a justifiable way to prevent them from making a legit report.
If they are abusing the entire server the chances they will make a legitimate report are doubtful anyways. And as previously established, we know that there isn't anybody that has access to neither staff DMs, the Discord server, or the forums -- only don't have access to 1 or 2 of these things.

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
If they are abusing the entire server the chances they will make a legitimate report are doubtful anyways. And as previously established, we know that there isn't anybody that has access to neither staff DMs, the Discord server, or the forums -- only don't have access to 1 or 2 of these things.
You are arguing with me just for the sake of arguing every point I make.
You have missed my point and you even say incorrect stuff.
I'm not even talking about people who are abusing the entire server.
You have not established anything. Even what you do say is confusing.
If someone is not allowed on the forums for what ever reason and they have no discord, they cannot dm staff and they cannot use the RC discord server.

@paleles
I have though managed to find and alternative way for those people. They can contact Ruinscraft directly via email to [email protected].

• Eating
Reactions: Izer_

OinkerCertified

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
Yes, I 100% agree. However, that is just one situation. I said above basically the same thing you just said, literally "dm stafe smh". lmao

• Agree
Reactions: Izer_

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
You are arguing with me just for the sake of arguing every point I make.
You have missed my point and you even say incorrect stuff.
I'm not even talking about people who are abusing the entire server.
You have not established anything. Even what you do say is confusing.
If someone is not allowed on the forums for what ever reason and they have no discord, they cannot dm staff and they cannot use the RC discord server.

@paleles
I have though managed to find and alternative way for those people. They can contact Ruinscraft directly via email to [email protected].
I was talking about the people abusing the entire server because those are the only people who got banned from the Discord or Forums lol. You may not be talking about those people, but then you wouldn't be talking about people who have restricted access to report people. Other people can simply make a forums or Discord account. Expecting another way to report people is kind of silly, I mean how many other ways would there be to report people? I guess you can report in a comment on a Ruinscraft TikTok lol. The email you have found is good, that may be helpful for some people. But it's not *strictly necessary*.

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
bunny just stop youre making yourself look like a fool and both royal and duke said to use forums, discord, or dms lol
Yup, I know what they have said, I can read perfectly well so I don't need you to tell me.
Tell you what, I will stop when you climb back under that grubby rock you came out of.
Now, stop being a jerk.

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
Yup, I know what they have said, I can read perfectly well so I don't need you to tell me.
Tell you what, I will stop when you climb back under that grubby rock you came out of.
Now, stop being a jerk.
> climb back under that grubby rock you came out of.

> Now, stop being a jerk.

Do you see the irony lol? Nobody here has insulted you, just attempted to correct you. Nobody is bullying you. I made a one-off insult joke when you first replied but since then nobody as been rude. You are the only one being a dick here.

Status
Not open for further replies.