Seal_PZ staff app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Seal_PZ, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Seal_PZ

Seal_PZ New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username=Seal_PZ

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)= age 13 Eastern time USA

3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft? i would say a Year and 2 months

4) In what way have you helped people on the server? I help them train for pvp, team with them and teach them commands ,technics ,ETC

5) In what ways would you improve the server? I would say by stopping hackers, Helping people with difficulties.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server? Indeed i do On a couple servers (don't want to say them or advertising reasons)

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else? Because Im not a follower I'm a leader also Im a very calm and loyal and i don't abuse privileges

-Seal_PZ

2. DiscoCreeeper

DiscoCreeeper Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +42
    Well staff isnt a leader, it's more of a commander. And you said u would help by stopping hackers, how would you do so? And lastly I think you need more experience with RuinsCraft, or at least more than two months, I have had the server for about... At least 5 months :P

3. DiscoCreeeper

Ratings:
    +42
    Stupid wrong face -.-

4. Seal_PZ

Seal_PZ New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Discocreeper notice i said 1 year and 2 months :P

5. SaintVee

SaintVee New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Although a leader is more inspirational, a figurehead. but yea I agree. A bit more information on how you would possible stop hackers(:

6. DiscoCreeeper

Ratings:
    +42
    Meh -.-

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.