Scheduling and Updating The Server

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by TheTrueMunchkin, May 18, 2020.

1. TheTrueMunchkin

TheTrueMunchkin New Member

Ratings:
    +39
    Drew should make a trello board so that we can see RC's plans for the future and so he can properly schedule stuff

https://trello.com/

Game Developers often use this or things like it when planning out what they want to do, so why not use it for RC

Smoll Suggestion, but I think it would be nice to know what Drew is working on

#1 TheTrueMunchkin, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. StupidDrew9

Administrator Developer Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +1,087
    Because we have a lot of secret projects and we don't want to make empty promises, we have a Trello that's private to just our developers. (Also I'm not the only developer, @royalkingkb does more than me!!) We've begun posting updates in #development on our Discord which should help give more information about what we're doing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,264
    The community is gonna lose their mind now lol

4. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +81
    "secret projects" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OH MY GOD THE END TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD I'M I'M COOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

5. mijo6000

mijo6000 Member

Ratings:
    +46
    @StupidDrew9 and I quote “this will put us 5 years ahead of other server” I hope it’s worth it and we don’t have to wait forever

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.