Resolved Reporting Lemai_Zucc

Discussion in 'User Reports' started by FrenchieCB, Jun 28, 2020.

1. FrenchieCB

FrenchieCB Member

Ratings:
    +107
    As I was creating my new Nation, Tianjing and Heavenly Kingdom. Lemai_Zucc instantly popped there and started grieffing the wilderness around it. digging weird straight lines and just being Uncool.
    Here are the evidences:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Please Ban him for grieffing in Wilderness.

2. Lemai_Zucc

Lemai_Zucc New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Smh what i did was not griefing. I made border lines, it wasn't ruining a build. Also, I don't know about griefing in the wilderness on nature, but i didn't significantly alter any terrain. You need to learn to control yourself when on your period

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lemai_Zucc

Lemai_Zucc New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    I don't know if being "uncool" is against the rules, I was just playing around having a good time. Stupid Libtards taking away my right to have a good time >:(

4. FrenchieCB

FrenchieCB Member

Ratings:
    +107
  5. FrenchieCB

FrenchieCB Member

Ratings:
    +107
    building or destroying around someone's town, is a bannable offense, it's considered as wilderness grief. Go check the rules

6. Lemai_Zucc

Lemai_Zucc New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Point is it wasn't grief. Also the rule applies to already existing structures, not the wilderness itself.

7. Lemai_Zucc

Lemai_Zucc New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Das rite, don't chat crap again. Just gonna add this to the list of times Frenchie has failed to ban me... Death to Tianjing and the tiny little town you have, have fun being in stagnation for the rest of the server life, Fisabilillah it will be destroyed soon

8. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +229
    Hey man, I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to grief things outside of the claimed area of a town according to Zoppy, and apparently putting "ugly" structures/griefs is not allowed in the rules, not 100% sure about, check the rules if you dispute my claim. But overall I'd say this is a punishable offense, on my understanding of the servers rules. I'm sorry if I seem rude, just trying to help!:oops:

9. Lemai_Zucc

Lemai_Zucc New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Honestly if me messing up making a border line is considered "ugly", just warn me and I'll do a better job lmao. It was not a grief as damage was minimal at best and it was not towards any structures. Just tryna have fun here. Hope that clears up my side of the story for you

• Like Like x 2
  10. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +824
    Yep, the images posted don't really have a lot of context. After you cleared that up, seems like a misunderstanding on Frenchie's part.

11. FrenchieCB

FrenchieCB Member

Ratings:
    +107
    They do have a context? They were made next to my town? And it's ugly, it's like holes in the middle of a flat terrain? and We see that it was taken next to Tianjing cause in the 3rd or 4th screenshot we can litteraly see a "Tianjing PVP" message in Chat, showing that I'm in Tianjing

12. FrenchieCB

FrenchieCB Member

Ratings:
    +107
    and I warned you to litteraly stop, and told you that if you continued you would get banned because of grieffing around towns. And like, if you think what you're doing is funny, then what the hell

13. Xelomo

Xelomo Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +920
    I support what has been done by Lemai Zucc, soon we will manage to rid this server of some undesirable people or atleast we shall die in the attempt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Xelomo

Xelomo Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +920
    we will strive to cleanse the server from you

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lemai_Zucc

Lemai_Zucc New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Fi sabilillah

16. Lemai_Zucc

Lemai_Zucc New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    First of all, what is considered ugly is subjective. Border lines might be ugly to you but not to someone else. Second of all, I was muted so I couldn't respond to you. Third, still mostly applies to buildings. Last but not least, your last braincells couldn't figure out how to form a proper post so you had to split it in half

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. FrenchieCB

FrenchieCB Member

Ratings:
    +107
    It's near my town, so It's my choice if I find it ugly or not. Also you're not going to achieve anything by insulting people

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Lemai_Zucc

Lemai_Zucc New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    I like to insult women, in fact, why am I fighting so hard against a woman? Every time you tried to report me, it's ended up going against your favour. Just stop wasting my time, even I have better things to do than to cover my ass all the time

19. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +229
  20. _coolbird

_coolbird Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +285
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.