Under Review Report on Kevinekkk

Discussion in 'User Reports' started by OinkerCertified, Jun 17, 2020.

1. OinkerCertified

Ratings:
    +190
    Hello!
    Lately it hasn’t bothered me, but it happened again.
    Let me explain. Kevinekkk has been constantly toxic and has gone to the point of ridiculing staff members, other players, and even lying about a link sent by a staff member! Ah, can’t forget the awfully photoshopped photo because he hates a specific player so much he decided to make an awful photoshopped photo of them cursing.
    He needs to learn a lesson, in my opinion.
    Every message of his eventually turns into a rude statement ridiculing a player for criticizing him (in a good way) or just out of the blue. He has even ridiculed a staff member because his application was rejected.
    Here is the photo of him ridiculing a staff member:
    upload_2020-6-17_0-23-36.png
    Here are the photos of him lying about a player and creating an image that is clearly fake:
    upload_2020-6-17_0-24-34.png
    upload_2020-6-17_0-25-5.png
    He has also lied about a staff member sending him a virus link through a link to Discord:
    upload_2020-6-17_0-26-12.png
    upload_2020-6-17_0-26-47.png
    Here are images of him just being straight up rude and toxic to people:
    upload_2020-6-17_0-27-34.png
    upload_2020-6-17_0-31-17.png
    upload_2020-6-17_0-31-47.png
    Also, about the photoshopped photo about a player he hates: he did this out of spite. He also just randomly posted it on an important thread (I shall miss you 69), causing the player being attacked to send a quick reply on their defense. The thread was then locked. Thank you, thank you.
    Overall, Kevinekkk has been toxic and rude multiple times on the forums, and he still is. As I write this, he’s posted more on k0rnel’s profile.
    I hope you take this into consideration as you keep improving the server!

• Like Like x 1
  2. FrenchieCB

FrenchieCB Member

Ratings:
    +107
    Tbf, I don't see how he is toxic in the few screenshots, other members can be way toxier or more rude, saying that someone made many misspeling isn't really rude. BUT, he should definitively deserve a sort of forum mute for doing all those shitposts with the fake viruses and the photoshopped evidences.

3. OinkerCertified

Ratings:
    +190
    He was just straight up rude and every thing he said had a rude tone. He never said a single kind thing, instead resorting to ridiculing and harassing others. Even lying.

4. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,264
    yall worrying about the report, when you should be worrying about how Oinker isn't looking at baby parakeets upload_2020-6-17_9-56-10.png
    Birds are best animal

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. OinkerCertified

Ratings:
    +190
    You have found my secret
    Nah but I really want a pet bird, and Parakeets are easy and don’t require as much attention if you have two. (School and all) If I prove to my parents that I can take care of our bird, I might be able to buy myself a bird. Likely won’t let me because they never change their mind and always say hell no to anything. This is a chance for me to not be on the computer more, to do more chores, etc. They just don’t want a bird in my room, or a bird downstairs. Bruh breaking my fricking heart.
    I found hand fed babies each for $35, which I might get. Then I’d get a cage, some toys, give them a LOT of love and attention, teach em to mimic etc. Tricks, all that. Let em fly a bit for exercise, etc.

• Like Like x 2
  6. OinkerCertified

Ratings:
    +190
    My search history must be fuuun to look through.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. OGChriss

OGChriss Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +118
    if you looked at my search history you would find 10 instances of "anime girl" trying to find a good pic for my cover

8. OGChriss

OGChriss Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +118
    Also, Annotation 2020-06-17 095243.png Yeah. With that...

9. _69420_

_69420_ Member

Ratings:
    +207
    i think he might've used inspect element.

10. OinkerCertified

Ratings:
    +190
    lmao the photo is cropped and wonky looking, he likely used a crappy free photoshop knockoff.

11. imnyrsik

imnyrsik New Member

Ratings:
    +48
    hey its my discord there (marvelousbobby)

12. _69420_

_69420_ Member

Ratings:
    +207
    who is bobby

13. imnyrsik

imnyrsik New Member

Ratings:
    +48
    Me

14. OinkerCertified

Ratings:
    +190
    lmao I aint gonna crop photos I have tabs open shh

15. OGChriss

OGChriss Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +118
    also i didnt crop any part of my screen so if theres personal information on the image i will take it down.

16. OinkerCertified

Ratings:
    +190
  17. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +81
    keep crying i guess.

18. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +81
    kevin is a giga chad man I don't understand your slander against him. jealous?

19. OinkerCertified

Ratings:
    +190
    Lmao he’s just a pain and a rude person. I’m done with dealing with him replying to threads that have nothing to do with his arguments and then arguing with someone because they commented on a thread. I’m tired of his constant toxicity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,264
    Want to know what will fix the toxicity? Updating the server to the 1.16 Nether Update

• Informative Informative x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.